CHAPTER 3: To Come Clean (Part 2)

AUTHOR'S WORDS:

Hello everyone. It's been 5-6 months huh?
I'm so so sorry for that! It's just that there's some shitty reason on why I couldn't update y'all.

First of all, I want to inform you all an unfortunate news.

I am discontinuing this fanfic and I will also state my reasons on why.

Now to the second part, I was not able to update all of you because I accidentally deleted wattpad and I fucking forgot my pass- and also the pass of the email I used that's why i wasn't able to forgot password.

Then my active ao3 account got deleted because my brother decided to after having a very bad argument with me. :')

Thankfully, I managed to find the pass of my email after looking through my old notebooks. IT WAS JUST THERE-?

So I was able to log in here.

Now to the reasons why I am discontinuing this fanfic,

First, I was busy in school. It was the last quarter and I had to do my best and also to do a shit ton of activities. That turned me off from writing.

Second, I lost the motivation. I was constantly writer blocked. I've got plenty of ideas in my head but I can't bring it out into words, I hate it so much. English is not my first language afterall. I had to browse in the internet to search for words. Well what do you expect from a 13 year old- now turned 14.

Third, as months pass by, I forgot the plot that I have planned. I only remembered bits sadly. I think I only remembered the plan of making the henituse families with the og!cales, 776!cale and the father-son duos talk with each other and then the part where at the end, I'll make Cai erase their memories. So yeah, that really sucks.

Fourth, I forgot a few of the characters and how they act. It's been a while since I've read tcf and I had no motivation to reread it. I was too indulged with fanfics that I don't even know what's canon and what's fanon- I also left the community and the story for a while since I'm a bit turned off for some reason. Thankfully, I am back again.

Fifth, I regret the part that I inserted a lot of characters. I did not plan carefully and that didn't end well.

This fanfic's got the potential for me but too bad, it ended up with the wrong writer. I was too unmotivated and undedicated. Perhaps I am only meant to read.

I was only able to write this far because the ideas kept bothering me and there's this sudden surge of motivation back then. I am so sorry and I am also thankful for those who enioyed this.

Anyways, I am so grateful that I was able to recover this account so that I can post this one final chapter. It's too bad to just keep this rotting in my google docs- lmao I just found out that this chapter still exists yesterday, thankfully I found this, might as well post this to share with y'all.

Also, I am actually planning on rewriting this but only the parts where Cale will reveal his identity, just a fanfic about his revelation, if I ever had the motivation to do so. Hopefully, I gain some.

I want to thank all of you for keeping up with this Fanfic and for enjoying this. It's been a fun ride! :'))

If someone ever wants to adopt this fanfic then sure go ahead, just credit me or inform me so that I can see how you will make this Fanfic even better.

I also have a new account here and also in ao3, I just don't have the guts to tell y'all in those accs-

Ao3: ItsDuckWithUnotI

Wattpad: ItsDuckWithUnotI

Yes, I was the one who wrote that Rubic's cube Fanfic

Anyways, sorry for stalling your time, hope you enjoy this one final chapter! :DDD