PROLOGUE: A Strange Place

SUMMARY:
Cale was suddenly transported into a strange place after getting swallowed by a bright light. He opened his eyes and saw a big screen in front of him.

'A Cinema....?'

Is what came into his mind.

***

"Are you a Hunter?"

The eyes of 'Billos' widened, and the gaze of Cale turned cold as he smiled.

Cale was about to open his mouth not until-

Shaaaaaang-

A bright light suddenly appeared from an unknown source. It was too bright that it blinded everyone inside the room. They instinctively closed their eyes.

Cale, who was close to the bright light felt like he was being swallowed inside it. 'Shit! What is this?!'

"Human--!"

"Cale-nim!"

Choi Han and Raon called out with their eyes barely open. They could see a little bit and they saw the redhead slowly vanishing like a smoke slowly dissipating into the air.

Cale on the other hand, heard the shouts of the two. 'Choi Han! Raon-' he tried to voice out but unfortunately, his voice didn't come out. It was too sudden. He was just talking with Billos until a bright light suddenly appeared and beamed the shit out of them.

He tried to process what had happened but it was too sudden so he was not able to know what really happened and what was the cause of it.

'Did I faint?' is what came on his mind first after being swallowed by the bright light. He felt nothing after that, that is why he thought that he fainted again.

'Is this another shit by the God of Death?' the God of Death suddenly popped up in his mind. The said God has always bothered Cale and even talked to him while he was busy being unconscious.

And then suddenly-

Ting!

A ring notification-like sound caught his ears. 'What the heck?'

He immediately opened his eyes.

And what met his very eyes was...

'A cinema??'

There was a big screen in front of him that reminds him of the thing that can be found on Earth, the world he used to live in as Kim Rok Soo. He was dumbfounded as he continue to stare at the big screen in front of him.

"Huh?"

A confused voice uttered. Cale regained his senses as he heard the voice. The voice was very familiar to Cale, he had always heard it everyday as Cale Henituse.

He turned his head, "Choi Han--!" relief and happiness was evident in his voice but soon was replaced with a confused, shocked and disappointed "Huh?"

There a man with the same face as Choi Han's stood, flabbergasted. It was Choi Han however he is not the Choi Han he knew. He knows he's way weaker and stranger than the Choi Han he knows. He also looks a bit lost compared to the Choi Han he's been treating as a family.

And that's when he noticed the others. Beside Choi Han was Alberu who also seemed a bit different than the Alberu, his hyung-nim, that he knows. There's also Raon. 'Raon!' and the two cats as well. Behind them are the father and son duo, Rosalyn, Eruhaben and the other people who he was acquainted with, but all of them seemed like strangers to him.

Heck he also saw the people he fought and defeated even the White Bastard! 'How the fuck is he alive?'

And, he looked at the other group of people who was sitting at the right side of the cinema. He gasped internally.