out of the cellar

Hagrid came to pick up Harry. Harry was extremely scared and untrusting about anyone other than himself and the voices so he retreated and Figg took over. Of course Harry didn't know this and it was as if he had blacked out.

Hagrid talked with Harry. "Yer a wizard Harry, and a thumpin' good'un at that I reckon. I'm here to take ye ter get yer school supplies Fer hogwerts school o' witchcraft en wizerdry." And then, Hagrid noticed, Harry took a switch from a frightened looking boy to someone mature well beyond their age. And Harry spoke "he-hello hag-grid. I'm F-Figg. Ha-rry is sca-ared righ-ight now s-so I'm ta-ack-cking over" she said very softly stumbling over her words. (Because lack of use of voice) As she spoke Figg took a blindfold out of nowhere & put it on their sensitive eyes which were already shut tight. She continued speaking "th-though I'd b-be glad t-to go get sch-school sup-upplies w-with you."

Hagrid was very confused. He and Harry, no Figg, we're sitting in the leaky cauldron. She was explaining how Harry's consciousness beckoned for her to protect him. Apparently he'd been severely abused ever since the day we left him on the doorstep. Hagrid felt guilty and sent an owl to Minerva first thing.

A/N OK so that was something. I tried to make the stuttering believable however I do not have nor do I know anyone who has a stutter so it may be bad. Though I'd imagine if it was your first time talking, even though you have the knowledge of the words meanings, that it would be kind if difficult. Sorry I'm rambling. I hope you enjoyed, again tell me if I should alter the way I'm writing this disorder, and the stutter.