Introducing ms. Figg

Figg had had an eventful life. Everywhere she went she'd be fighting off many people who wanted to get to her body. She was a mature 47 year old woman who lived alone and had a stable life. She liked her job working at a drill company and enjoyed watching the telly.

All of a sudden Figg was in the body of someone else. From the feel of it, thus someone was being raped. She was tied up, gagged, and blindfolded. And then she was aware of what was happening.

This was the body of a small boy. He didn't know his name and this is how his whole life has been. She, of course, knew his name & his entire life, up from his firs memory inside the womb to now. His name? Harry Potter.

As Figg slowly sifted through his memories she got angrier and angrier at all the people who hurt Harry. The man with scarlet eyes they call voldemort. The old person in light blue robes, with long sliver hair and an equally longsikver beard tucked into a belt with heeled buckle boots half moon spectacles and a twinkle in his icy blue eyes whose the stern faced woman with brown and gray hair pulled unto a tight bun with brown eyes, round glasses and emerald green robes called Dumbledore. She was Called Minerva, however Figg wasn't angry at her or the man who carried Harry in a flying bike who was seemingly huge (Hagrid, she learned). No just voldemort and Dumbledore. And Harry's relatives of course, as well as the strangers who would rape Harry.

A/N So what did you think? The descriptions were long but I felt them necessary. Hope you enjoyed. I heard that alter have their own personal past, so I tried to make one for fogg that harrys subconsciousness could've come up with from things he heard as a child to now. Please give constructive criticism. I hope you enjoyed!