10 : you're dirty

Start from the beginning

"i thought you would be late" taehyung yawned while opening the door, assuming it was bogum because who else might be?

however, taehyung was dead wrong when he finally opened the door and spotted the tall figure standing in front of him.

jeon jungkook.

"what. . . what are you doing here?"

"why did you run away?" jungkook stepped in, his body shadowing the flabbergasted male's figure.

draped in all black outfit, the same as taehyung saw this evening at the tattoo shop he was sure Jungkook came here right after closing his shop.

he is that eager for answers?

the serious look on jungkook's dazzlingly beautiful face made the brown-haired male look the other way, now stepping back since the raven head was slowly striding ahead.

"uhm- i. . . i was just getting late. . ."

"to what? an empty house?" jungkook breathed out on taehyung's face by leaning down a bit. his tattooed hand stuffed inside his pants pocket.

the brown-haired male squeezed shut his eyes from the tingly hot air on his face, flushing red from how close Jungkook was.

what was happening right now?

"you can't just say something so sexy and run off like that" jungkook closed the door behind him, now again preying on him like a hungry beast.

taehyung with a racing heart stepped back and stared at jungkook who looked as if he was about to devour him right there and then.

and guess what? he was.

when the raven head was standing the closest he can to a nervous taehyung, he grabbed the male by his wrist and pushed him forward making his lips crash against his leaning down one. their lips stayed pressed together for a second that felt forever until jungkook pulled away, droopy eyes staring down into the coffee brown widened doe eyes.

"you wanted to kiss me, no?"

the raven head wanting to conceal his cockiness- licked his lips and taehyung's eyes willingly followed that movement before something sparked inside him. all the forbidden thoughts and urges pushes him to the limit as he uttered something he never thought he will.

"that was not a kiss, i want your tongue inside my mouth idiot" and with that, taehyung again connected their lips rather in a rough way and pulled him closer until their bodies pressed hard together.

jungkook closed his eyes for a second as a big smirk made its way to his pierced lips before he kissed taehyung back sloppily, thrusting his tongue inside taehyung's mouth after parting those trembling plump lips with his own ones.

the cold metal on jungkook's lower lip felt weird. weird in a very good way. he shouldn't be feeling this good from a kiss, right?

regardless, taehyung moaned when the raven head sucked at his plush lower lip that weakened his knees, thus for support taehyung put his hands on the tall male's shoulders, steadying himself while eating the raven head's mouth as if his life depended on it.

after eating out each other's mouths for a couple of minutes, jungkook pulled away and moved down to lick taehyung's jaw and then neck, sucking as well to leave huge purple marks while making his way to the man's chest, unbuttoning the ironed shirt that crinkled from the way their bodies moved in a messy rhythm.

"a-ah" the small whimper that left taehyung's swollen pretty lips emboldened the raven lad like never as he began sucking on his left nipple, swirling his hot thick tongue around the hardened pink bud making taehyung body twitch and shiver in need.

the hand that was resting on taehyung's waist now trailed down to the place the brown-haired male desired to be touched on. meanwhile, jungkook's other hand that toyed with his right nipple unbuckled his plaid ironed pants like wildfire. and when the male's damp boxers were on sight, the raven head smirked and slid his hand that rested on taehyung's ass inside the boxers.

"jung- ah!" taehyung jumped on his spot when he felt a finger pressing against his hole.

"you wanted this right? my fingers inside your pink tight hole. did you not taehyung?" jungkook whispered in the flustered man's ear making him weaker than he already was.

"s-stop nngh" taehyung bite down on his lips and the raven head watched all of it with a lustful gaze.

jungkook yanked taehyung by the back of his head making the brown-haired male arch his back, giving better access for jungkook to enter his finger in. but before he do that, he brought his hand out of taehyung's boxers and placed his two fingers in front of the male's swollen moist lips.

"suck on it" he demanded and taehyung obeyed without hesitation. now sucking on the raven head's fingers making him pierce his eyes at the movement, observing how the brown-haired male's pretty plump lips were around his long slender fingers, tongue swirling on them, wetting them so vulgarly.

when his fingers were wet enough jungkook took them out and glided them inside taehyung's boxers again, positioning them on the entrance. "you are so dirty tae, you really dream about all this don't you?" jungkook's cold wet fingers pressed hard against taehyung's hole, lustful eyes glued to him.

"h-huh?" taehyung gasped.

"you fantasize about me in the filthiest way possible. that's just disgusting" suddenly jungkook's once lustful eyes turned infuriated.

"w-what. . ."

"you're dirty, kim taehyung. stay away from me"

taehyung snapped his eyes open. gasping for air as he sat upright, on the couch. his eyes scanned his surroundings real quick while his hand clutched his clothed chest- wait. he looked down noticing his ironed shirt and pants were still buttoned and seemed untouched, except for the fact there was a tent beneath his pants that stood proudly.

he touched his lips and neck, no wetness or swollenness.

it was a dream. a wet dream.

clenching his jaw taehyung sighed and dropped his head lower, pulling his messy hair he groaned under his breath. "i'm disgusting. . ." he repeated the words the raven head told him in his dream. perhaps he really is dirty and disgusting, because even now he can't get those dirty fantasies out of his head nor could he stop thinking about him.

he wasn't even bothered like usual that bogum still wasn't home. he had no time to think about his own husband since a man he knows nothing about conquered his mind and heart.

taehyung felt so shitty and awful. where did his morality fly off to? since when was he such a crazy jerk for someone near to a stranger? he loves bogum, he can only love him and no one else. he should not and he will not.

however future had other plans for him.

*beep*

taehyung's heart skipped a beat at the abrupt doorbell ringing. just as his dream.

━↻━