"i don't even know broski." adriana said, walking to the roku remote and turning it on. "what movie should we watch first?"

"high school musical the first one!"

"cars!"

"little mermaid!"

"tangled!"

"i was gonna suggest zombies."

adriana was the last one to speak, but nonetheless it was gonna be hard picking a movie, they had good choices.

"let's do a vote." miguel suggested, leaning his back against the couch as he sat cross crossed on the ground.

mason looked at him, "miguel we all have different answers."

"rock paper scissors?" adriana asked as she sat next to madeline, the others nodded at her.

"okay, sure who's going first."

"tristan and maddie should," mason brought up, the girl nodded an 'okay' both madeline and tristan turned to each other, one palm facing up, the other was closed in a fist.

"rock paper scissors shoo!"

tristan chose paper, madeline chose scissors.

"no!"

"yes!"

adriana clapped, giving madeline an high five. "alright, little mermaids out, high school musicals in. alright, let's see next is miss winner over here, and mason."

mason turned to give her a gawking stare, "it's like you want me to lose."

"oh c'mon." she laughed, playfully rolling her eyes.

"rock paper scissors shoo!"

madeline, rock.

mason, paper.

"high school musical out, cars in!"

"damn."

"mason and adris turn!"

"rock paper scissors shoo!"

adriana, paper.

mason, paper.

"darn."

"rock paper scissors shoo!"

adriana, scissors.

mason, paper.

"i think you wanted to lose on your own, mason."

"shush."

now it was miguel and adriana, she turned to him with a grin. he had a small smirk on his face, confident he was going to win.

"rock paper scissors shoo!"

miguel, scissors.

adriana, rock.

"yes!"

"no! i have a dream-"

"oh stop it."

the others laughed as adriana grabbed a pillow, throwing it at him as he sulked.

"i never thought of myself as mean, i always thought that i'd be the queen, and there's no in between! cause if i can't have that, imma be the leader of the dark and the bad. now there's a devil on my shoulder where the angels used to be, and it's calling me the queen of mean," adriana sang, doing a small victory dance after she did, miguel watched her with a smile. his eyes lighting up as she smiled and watched the beginning of the movie where mal is introducing the isle of the lost.