"You BROUGHT her here? If he finds out, we will all die. You need to take her back" I hear a loud voice.

I get out of bed and I walk out of the room. I head towards the yelling and I see Axel and Sierra.

Sierra holding a baby, which must be her son. With Axel by her looking very angry at Cassian.

"I can't take her back and you know very well why Axel" he yells.

Their heads turns to me as they see me in their vision. The silence gets loud as I am completely confused on the banter.

"Whatever. But if he asks what I know, I will tell. I won't risk my family for this. I know she means a lot to Sierra but I won't risk it" he says.

Cassian stays silent and Sierra looks at me. Then she looks at Axel.

"Honey, she is like family to me so she is family to us. I get it, you don't want to risk it but throwing her to Giovanni. Isn't that a bit much?" She defends me.

Why is she defending me? We fought not too long ago and here she is... defending me.

I can't take this.

"No" I utter out.

They look at me again. Cassian looks at me confused.
"What the fuck do you mean no?".

I roll my eyes.
"I mean no, I won't let any of you risk yourselves for me. I can handle Giovanni, I may seem weak but I am not. I don't need your protection".

Axel sighs and Sierra looks down.

"Vivian, even if you could handle yourself Giovanni won't hold back. He is....ruthless. You can't just hand yourself to him" Cassian argues.

I shake my head.
"And that is for me to worry about. Not you".

He storms out and I look down as I stay quiet. Axel follows behind him leaving Sierra and I.

Sierra comes to me holding her son on her hip and I look up at him.

I look at his face and he looks a bit like Sierra. He has Axel's eyes but definitely looks like his mother now.

I smile a bit.
"He is just like you Sierra. Sad that I am meeting him under these circumstances".

She nods.
"Vivian, don't do anything stupid. Even if we had a fight, I still care for you. And you feel like you have nothing to lose but you do. Your mamma would hate that you are giving up this easily".

I look at her.
"I know. But it is cause of her that I am giving up this easily. I need to".

She sighs.
"Fine but Cassian.. he won't let you".

I chuckle.
"I know. But he has to. And is it me, or is he very different ever since I came back?".

She smiles.
"He's different yes, took you awhile to realize".

I sigh.
"It did but I guess I was so used to his cold demeanor, that this version of him feels weird".

She winks.
"It may be weird but I know you like it".

I gasp.
"I do not".

She nods.
"You do. Stop lying. I could feel the tension when he got mad at you for wanting to go to Giovanni. He's fucking into you, why can't you see it?".

I shake my head.
"He is not into me, he's not into women. You are seeing things".

"He might not be interested in dating anyone but it doesn't mean it stops him from being into you. Open your eyes more and you will see that I am right".

I roll my eyes.
"Yeah sure".

I hold Hunter and I keep getting to know him a bit better as she waits for Axel to come back with Cassian. Sierra and I resolve our little fight we had before and it felt good to resolve it.

I hate fighting with her, I was the bitch but I hate it.
"I'm sorry for what I said the other day, I didn't mean any of it" I say.

She looks at me with comfort.
"I know Vivian, I forgive you. I love you like my sister, I just want the best for you".

I nod and I smile slightly.
"I know.."

After an hour, they get back and I say my goodbyes to Axel and Sierra. I say my bye to Hunter and my heart feels warm as I see his little smile.

Growing up as an only child, I never saw other kids other than at school. But seeing Hunter's smile felt like he was the little brother or nephew I never had.

They leave and Cassian sits on the dining chair. He looks down and I come by him.

"I need to go, this is what I need to do" I say as I stand on my decision.

He nods his head.
"Of course".

I was surprised that he was no longer fighting back and that he agreed.

"But tell me this one thing, I need to see something" he mumbles.

"What is it?" I ask.

He stands up from the chair and towers over me again.

"Do you.. in any way feel something towards me?" He asks.

I start to hesitate after he ask that.
"Feel something..?".

He nods.
"Yes".

"When I kiss that sweet mouth of yours and my hands are on that beautiful body of yours. Do you feel anything towards me?" He asks again.

I gasp and I could hardly form a sentence or even a word.

"I—- uh".

His eyes feels like they are seeking into my soul, trying to figure out my answer on its own.

"I don't know what I feel but I guess it is good".

He comes closer slowly.
"Very good, must I say. Very good, bella".
(bella~ beautiful)

I feel his hands on my waist as he grips onto it. I close my eyes as I can feel my heart beating fast in my chest. I feel his breath fan my face as he places his hand on my cheek.

He caresses it and I look up at him. I feel myself giving in slowly and I get on my tippy toes as I kiss him.

He leans over a bit to meet my lips and he grabs my waist tightly. Moving his lips perfectly against mine, in sync.

I run my arms around his neck and I pull him closer. He lifts me up under my thighs and holds me in his arms.

I smile a bit as I keep kissing him. I moan softly into the kisses and I forget everything else for a second.