"Like seriously, you know how he is and you waste your time for what? Because my father told you. Whatever this is bullshit, just let me go and I will handle myself" I argue.

I feel myself turned around and a pair of lips against mine. I quickly feel my breath being taken and I was in pure shock.

His lips goes against mine in a rushed but intimate feeling. His fingers digs into both sides of my waist as he pulls me closer to his body. His grip on my body was tight as if he was holding me still where I was, not wanting me to go anywhere but there.

He swiftly picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist. His lips move against mine more and more as if he was hungry to feel his against mine.

I go to speak but he shakes his head. He glares at me.
"Fuck—- shut up Vivian".
He kisses me again and my insides ached as I felt his lips against mine. I keep kissing him and I put my hands on his chest as I try to stop him.

"What are we doing...?" I ask, our lips both swollen.

He looks at me in the eyes and he looks shocked that we actually did that. He slowly puts me down and as he places me down his hands graze against my legs.

I blush a bit and I want to kick myself for asking that question.

"I just needed a way to shut you up" he says as he can no longer look me in the eyes.

That was certainly a way.

"Even if you got me quiet now, I still need to go..." I mumble.

His eyes go back on me and he starts moving closer to me. I start to back away as I see his face have a blank expression.

An expression that he was going to do something.

I almost fall on the chair that was behind me and he catches me by putting his hand on my lower back. I gasp and he lowers his head to my ear.

"If you leave this place, I swear I will throw you over my shoulder and lock you up. Don't test me Vivian, I swear" he whispers.

I gulp hard and I nod silently.

He smirks at me and walks past me heading the other way.

I feel my cheeks blushing and I shook my head. He probably saw how red my cheeks were. Pull yourself together Vivian.

Did I just kiss this woman? I am supposed to stay focused, not falling for this woman

As Vivian is very stubborn, that stubbornness is hot. She is very different from the women I have met. She didn't throw herself on me when we first met but her innocence intrigued me.

I can't stop thinking about her. Her voice, her face, her body, her fucking stubbornness.

I hate that she is involved with Giovanni, this woman deserves the world, especially with how she's been through so much.

The fucking world and she is involved with this shit.

If I could take her away and not have to worry about Giovanni trying to contact me, I would. But I devoted my life to this business, I can't leave it.

Vivian Marano, I won't let you go.

I don't care what I am to you. Enemy, friend, stranger, acquaintance and maybe a fucking lover.

I don't even think lover could qualify what I could be for her. I haven't been a lover in years and I can't even remember what a boyfriend does.

The first woman I touched was a girl I met on my journey from Spain to Italy. She was a bit older than me but she was very heartless. I guess she could be a reason why I never really bothered with love.

She used me at her own times and I guess my adoration of her was strong to even realize the manipulative woman she was.

She disappeared and I never bothered to look into it because she would go ghost on me many times.

She was also my first in everything, she taught me everything I needed to know. Which is why I see through most women intentions. I use my work to not bother with love but Vivian.

Vivian is hard to let go of.

I don't know if I can. That kiss was... something I have been waiting to do since she came back to Sicily.

The dress she wore to Barcelona tempted me so much. This woman has no idea the effect she has on me. It drives me crazy on how she doesn't see it.

I guess me going against her wishes of hurting Giovanni has her completely clueless on how I look at her. I look at her with such admiration.

Admiration at how perfect she is in my eyes.

Admiration for her. I didn't even think I could have admiration for her. I'm changing for her and now I understand everything.

I keep looking around his place because it is huge of course

I keep looking around his place because it is huge of course. I walk around until I can find where he walked off to and I see a shadow coming my way. I see Cassian walking to me from some room, shirtless.

Where is his shirt?

He stops in front of me and I try not to look down his body. He towers over me and my eyes keep trying to look down.

"I had to do something but I have a place for you to stay until we get this figured out. Follow me" he says as he starts to walk down the hall.

We get to the end of the hall as he stops. He points to the right. It was a room and the door was closed.
"This is my room".

He points to the room across from it on the left.
"This is where you staying. So you can be close and I can keep an eye on you since you like to wander off".

I chuckle.
"It was only one time I have wandered off, you act like I run away all the time".

He turns to me.
"You do. Maybe if you knew Barcelona, you would've ran off as well. I need my eyes on you".

I roll my eyes.
"Whatever".

He moves closer again and my stomach feels weird. My breathing gets a bit heavy.

He looks down at me.
"Roll your eyes".

"I will roll them when I want to. You can't tell me what to do".

He smirks.
"Roll them again and you will see".

I look away and he chuckles.
"Exactly".