I was confused because I have seen many women in my life but I never felt like this with anyone!! That's why I was away from her! Robin told me that she is happy in my house and she is caring towards everyone!

Robin told me last night that she eats food with everyone, with the servants, driver and every staff member and make them feel like family and I don't know why my heart skipped a beat after hearing this!!

I was missing that face and it was shocking for me! I was frustrated because every time I close my eyes, I can see her face!

I was done with this feeling.  So I went in a pub and drank! It was the only way of forgetting everything. That's what I thought but I was wrong, so wrong!!

Even after I was drunk , I was only remembering her!! I don't know why I wanted to see her once! This thought made me frustated and I started dancing with a random woman !!

But nothing worked!! She was roaming in my head! Her messy no makeup look while wearing my t shirt and that precious smile of hers was roaming in my heart!!

I pushed that random woman and sat in my car! That woman sat with me! I told her to go but she told me she wants to go with me and she will help me to let go of my frustration.

I was not interested in any women as my heart and mind was filled with only her thoughts! The girl I kidnapped that day , has successfully capitated my heart!

But then my mind suggested that I should ignore that girl because she has no rights to change me like this!! So I told the driver to start driving  and go to my mansion!!  I wanted to show her that I have other women in my life and I didn't know what I wanted to prove!!

When I reached there, I got down from my car .. I was drunk but still I was in senses!! When I got down , I felt like someone is looking at me! And then I saw her who is responsible behind my frustrated heart!

She was looking at me in a daze!! But suddenly her expression changed when that random woman held me from behind and tried to kiss my neck!!

I instantly looked at her and saw a tear rolled down from her eyes. My heart skipped several beats after seeing tears in those pretty eyes!!

She closed the window and I felt that she is closing every path from where I can reach towards her heart and this thought made me numb!

I pushed that woman and quickly went inside my house!!

I didn't know what I was doing! All I knew was I needed her to breath!

*********************************

Sidharth opened the door of her room as luckily it was not locked.

Because of the sound, sana sat and looked at him. She didn't understand what is he doing here!!

She looked at his drench form and desire ran through her body but she looked away as soon as she remembered that he was with another woman! She felt angry with herself for thinking about him or getting attracted towards him!!

As soon as she looked away, she felt a harsh pull and in a second, she was pinned against the wall and his hot breaths were falling in her face!!

She clutched his shirt in a fist because of the proximity!!

He looked at her intensely. She wanted to look away or tell him to go from here but she couldn't! Her heart was no more on her control.

He pulled her closer by holding her waist making her gasp!!

Her whole body shivered with sensation when he rubbed his finger on her cheeks to her jaw!!

He rubbed his nose against her cheek making her melt in his touch!

He huskily whispered...

Sid: Why are you doing this with me? Why you are trying to change me? Don't you dare to do that! Understood?

She took deep breaths and whispered..

Sana: leave me!

He held her cheeks and looked at her.

Sid: look at me!!

Instantly she looked at him and his gaze was screaming that she can't escape from him. She was getting lost in his deep eyes.

She rubbed his neck unconsciously and he groaned with the sensation! He felt that her touch healed his soul and as soon as the thought crossed his mind, he placed his lips on hers for a passionate kiss!!

Her breaths were getting heavier with the intensity of his kiss and her heartbeats were increasing!! She looked at his face who was kissing her while closing his eyes and then and there she knew that this man has successfully entered in her heart!

She knew even if she wants to stay away from him, she will never be able to do that. Because he has snatched her heart from her!!

Breaking the kiss, they took high breaths and looked at each other! And that eyelock screamed the desire they have for each other!!

Was it the start of their obsession towards each other or they were falling in love? Nor he knew, nor she knew! Only destiny had the answer of all their unanswered questions!

Only time will decide that Sidharth rao and sana's Sharma's burning desire will go in which direction, only time will say!!!

______________________________________________________

Keep loving 💛