Dosed

A/N: Okay parts of this chapter is from 9-1-1 again, it's one of my favorite episodes. Also trigger warning, light mention of drugs. Hope you guys enjoy!

It has been weeks since Buck and Hailee confessed their feelings for each other, their date is set tomorrow after Buck's shift. She had made a reservation on a restaurant that it's not that fancy but she thinks Hailee would like. Both of them had been busy with work but always makes time to text or facetime each other. Buck is currently looking at her half of the photo they took at the photobooth from the arcade, Evie saw this and she sneaks behind her friend's back and messed Buck's hair. Her friend groaned at this and stands up.

"Come on man, it took me a while to fix my hair." Buck pouts, Evie laughed at this and said sorry.

"So, you nervous for your date tomorrow? Wait why should I even ask, when I know you so well." Evie smirked, Buck knows what she means and shakes her head in disagreement.

"Evie! May I remind you, Buck 2.0. I repeat Buck 2.0" Buck says pointing her thumbs to herself all proud. Evie rolled her eyes and just replied a sarcastic "Okay"

Today is another ordinary day for the 133, except some of the people in the community decided to bring them stuff as a way of gratitude after a lot of lives was saved the other day after a fire broke out. Some people brought fresh fruits and vegetables, others have meats and fish but most of them brought home cooked meals, Evie and Buck's eyes widened when they saw a huge tupperware full of brownies. If there's one thing these two can't resist it's brownies specially if it's fudge brownies. They looked at Bobby to ask for approval and he gave them a thumbs up. The two girls grabbed brownies and takes munch after munch. They both know they can burn the calories they gain later on, not to mention Buck being one scrawny adult (let's just say her body is the same as Dylan Minnette)

"Carbs! I. Love. Carbs!" Buck expressed in excitement and Evie agreeing. Bobby took one bite from a brownie, the rest of the crew were about to grab some until the bell rings calling their attention to respond to a call. They all rushed their way to gear up and go to the trucks.

"Oh my gosh my allergies seems worse today. Ow." Evie said.

"Do you think it's a new kind?" Buck asked her friend

"New kind of what Buck?" Charlie asked.

"Of pollen?" Buck replied.

Charlie gives Evie and Buck weird looks. He looks at Bobby who is staring in blank space.

"You don't feel this Charlie?" Evie asked while looking at her hands.

"Nope I don't?" Charlie replied.

"Woah, I can see the pollen." Evie blurted out.

"Man, I can hear it!" Buck added.

Charlie just shook her head and thinks that maybe both friends are trolling.

When they arrived, they see Sergeant Athena Grant arresting the woman who caused a disturbance on a little girls beauty contest. Charlie approached Athena looking for the victim who needs medical attention, she pointed to the other direction and he attended to the victim that has a heel in her face. Yes you read that right in her face.

He looks around for Buck and Evie but they are just standing in front of the little kids who are contestants.

"Hey Buckley! Cruz! Let's go!" Charlie called to them. Meanwhile, the two best friends are staring to the kids.

"Did these beauty queens shrink? or are we suddenly giants?" Buck turned towards Evie while her friend is amazed on what she's looking at.

Athena escorted the woman towards her partners to take her to the mobile, she noticed Buck and Evie are still looking at the kids as if they were in another space.