That's your drink?

It was the morning after, Hailee has spent the past 20 minutes fixing herself in front of the mirror and same goes with Buck, but unlike Hailee, she has shorter hair (ok for Buck's hair, imagine Jacksepticeye's hairstyle which i will post at the end of this chapter). Buck decided to wear comfy clothes, she's wearing a blue sweatpants, light blue shirt and white shoes. Hailee on the other hand is wearing a white shirt, acid wash jeans which she cuffed and a pair of off white shoes.

Hailee got into her car and fix the rear view mirror before driving off to the park while Buck decided to go for a walk since she hasn't work out for the day and second the park is near her home.

Buck was the first to arrive, she sits patiently on one of the bench waiting for Hailee. She can't pinpoint why but she's nervous. A lot of thoughts are flowing through her brain.

Hi Hailee it's me Buck! Yes! From the pier the one who sing your song. No that's not it. Hi uhm your wallet? Damn it Buckley that's not how you-

Her train of thought was cut off by someone tapping her shoulder.

"Uhm Robin? Right?" Hailee said.

"Hiwalletyou'rehereforHailee?" Robin said which made her confused and more nervous.

"I- I mean hi Hailee!" She added which made Hailee giggle.

"Hey Buck! Hailee replied and pulled her into a hug.

"Y-you remembered me? Anyways uhm here's your wallet." Buckley replied handing over Hailee's wallet.

Hailee smiled while getting her wallet, she checked the contents and everything is in there. She gave Buck another hug.

"Thank you! Thank you so much! I'm glad you were the one who saw my wallet, it has all of my important ID's and credit cards." Hailee said, Buck just said it's the least she can do after what Hailee did on the pier the other day and she's also glad that she was the one who saw it since not all people will return it and with it being owned by a celebrity like Hailee would probably in deep trouble with her private info.

Hailee then asked Buck to hang out later tonight as a sign of her gratitude for what happened.

"Really Hailee there's no need for it." Buckley said.

"I insist Buck. Here let me have your phone so I could type my number and you do the same on mine." Hailee said without hesitation. She keep telling herself it's just for the sake of telling Robin about the place where they're gonna chill tonight but deep inside she knows that part of her wanted to get to know the girl she met on the pier. After they exchanged numbers, they bid their goodbyes. Hailee driving towards the studio to record some songs and Robin just walking towards a convenience store to buy a bottle of water to keep her hydrated while walking home.

————————————————————————

It was night time already, Hailee is already waiting for Buck inside the bar where they agreed to meet. She thought a drink or two or maybe more is fine as gratitude since she doesn't want to spark rumors of dating again if she asked her out for dinner. Hailee decided to dress simple, she's wearing a red dress  and heels, while waiting for Buck she asks the bartender for a drink. After taking a sip from her drink, a person caught her attention. They are wearing  white button down shirt, grey cuffed pants and white sneakers, the person then saw Hailee and gave her a small wave before making their way towards her.

"Hey! Sorry I am a little late, well it's technically the uber's fault. I had to lend my car to a friend tonight." Buckley said slightly scratching the back of her head.

"No worries, at least you're here. Now come sit beside me." Hailee replied patting the empty seat beside her which Buck obliged. Hailee waved her hand to the bartender and he walk towards them.

"I'll have 2 shots of tequila and what do you want Buck?" She asked.

"A club soda for me thank you very much!" Buck replied which made Hailee confused.

"Really? That's your drink? Just club soda? It's my treat Robin Buckley remember?"

"Well I would've loved to take shots with you but I have work tomorrow. Next time I'll drink with you, I promise." Buck replied with puppy eyes which made Hailee giggle.

The two of them spent some time talking about some basic stuff and about music, Hailee can't help but adore Buck, the way small dimples appear on both her cheeks when she smile, the way her brown eyes look dreamy, and even the sound of her laugh. She never had any experience with dating girls but she's had happy crushes on women before and she thinks Robin Buckley is definitely on top of that list now. While chatting Tangerine by Glass Animals started playing.

"Oh my gosh I love this song!" Buckley said wide eyed, she stands up and offers her hand to Hailee. "May I have this dance?" she smiles and Hailee takes her hand and they both went to the dance floor and dance non stop. While dancing Hailee keeps coming back and forth to get more drinks for her, Buck can already tell that she's getting tipsy as she almost tumble a couple of times.

"Heeeeeeeeey Buckyyyyyy" Hailee said putting her arm around Buck's shoulder which she didn't have much hard time to do as the other girl is a little shorter than her maybe by a few inches.

"Hey there Haiz, can I call you that? or Maybe can I call you Lee? So it sounds unique." Buck asked while wrapping her arm on Hailee's waist to assist her walking.

"You can call me anyyyyyything you want!" Hailee replied while they were walking.

"Ok did you drive here or did you ride an uber?"

"Caaaaaaar, wait here keeeeys!" She said as she give Buck her keys, she can drive yes but she doesn't know where Hailee lives.

Should I check her glove box for info? I mean that would be not cool, she's gonna think I'm a fucking creep. Should I take her to my place? I mean that's safer, or should I check her in a hotel? What the fuck am I thinking? Did you fucking forgot she's a celebrity, if fucking paparazzi sees her like this it's a fucking shark frenzy for sure.

Thoughts are running inside Robin's mind as she assisted Hailee in getting in her car. She started to drive on the way to her own apartment, she figures she'll be safer there at least. When they arrive, she noticed that Hailee is fast asleep so she decided to carry her bridal style. Good thing she has access to the service elevator so people won't see who she's with.

After setting Hailee down on the bed, Buck decided that she will take a quick shower and change into comfy clothes before sleeping, she wore an oversized shirt and boxers. Before leaving  she grabs her charger on one of her drawers near the bed and as she turn to her left she can't help but admire the woman sleeping on her bed. She looks peaceful but Buck can't help overthinking about what Hailee's reaction would be when she wakes up. Let's just hope she won't get mad.

Buck then decided to leave her alone for now to get some sleep, she fiddles with her St. Jude amulet until she falls asleep.

A/N: Helloooooooo if you were in this situation would you guys do the same? Also here is the photo of Jacksepticeye for hair reference. Minus the beard of course and lastly. Keep streaming COAST!

 Keep streaming COAST!