Rudra - "Shall we tie the roses across the pillars besides the step of the stage? It would look attractive as well?"

Rudra shows a reference image.

Rudra - "We shall use paper roses

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rudra - "We shall use paper roses. In paper roses, such stalks are also available. It would look aesthetic if we don't mix the colours."

Member 3 - "Even I feel that his idea would work. Shall we try this one?"

Venue Manager - "Yes, it is a good idea. But  like in the picture, we are not using marble made pillars, they are plastic one and also they are illuminous. So, we are in need of better alternative. But I'm impressed with the idea, Rudra. We'll utilise this design in future. Keep it up."

Rudra - "Thanks a lot, sir."

Rudra smiled.

Member 3 - "Shall we keep a vase full of roses in the audience tables and also in the stage table? We add a small note based on flowers beside the vase.  Thus, we utilised a good number of roses in the event and also didn't dump roses in the same places."

Everyone got impressed by his idea.

Venue Manager - "This is a very good idea, Ishaan. Keep it up."

Ishaan smiled.

The team also finalized the decoration of the venue and started working towards it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The team also finalized the decoration of the venue and started working towards it.

Rudra was carrying the decorative items in a big box to start the work. He bumped it into Ishaan and few items have fallen out of the box. Rudra gets anxious and starts taking the things and put it inside the box. Ishaan too helped him.

Rudra - "Thank you so much Ishaan."

Ishaan - "You're welcome. I know you're a fresher. Don't take too much stress. Work freely and if you need any help, don't hesistate to call me. I am Ishaan."

Rudra and Ishaan shared a handshake.

Ishaan - "Friends.."

Rudra - "Yeah. Friends.."

They exchanged their numbers and shared a hug.

 As the work goes, the sun sets.

*****

Phir mat jao zindagi...  Rumya SSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें