Minho giggled and we smiled at them...

Taehyung: alright guys , ig we shouldn't waste more time and leave now...it's already a 6hr journey or a bit more...
Suga: Taehyung's right c'mon guys ...
Jin: okay so as it's gonna be a tiring ride so we're taking these two cars and we all can sit in there comfortably u don't have to stack up and sit...
Jhope: yes ! I'll be with Minho , Nancy , Taehyung and Y/n and jin Hyung Felix yeonjun and Suga hyung will be in this second one okay...

We all agreed and started settling ...

Minho: so where would u like to sit Y/n ? in the middle or at the back?
Y/n: i-
Nancy: i- umm actually is it ok if we sit in the middle actually i feel suffocated if i sit at the back ....it's since a very young age ...i don't like sitting at the back...
Minho: ah~ yeah u told me , well if it's okay for you Y/n..
Y/n: y-yeah no p-problem , it's totally fine at the end for me..

I fakely smiled

Y/n(thinks):Coz no! I'm not! Even i feel suffocation at the last seat b-but it's okay! Maybe she faces more problem than I do...so i agreed to them...
Minho started pulling out the seat to make a way for us to get in the back while i looked at him... walking towards the car my eyes fell on Taehyung whom i didn't notice but was staring at me for idk how long...he passed me an assuring smile and i smiled back a bit...
I sat inside and followed by Taehyung beside me....they pushed the seat back to its normal position and sat inside...
Soon we all settled and we were off to go!

Taehyung's pov...
I looked at Y/n , and she seemed a bit worried, i held her hand and assured her that she won't be uncomfy .
Taehyung's pov ends

Y/n's pov

Time skip...
We were on our way towards the castle while i was looking outside, a lil excited , a lil worried about what will happen next... Sitting inside while looking outside at the beautiful scenery , greenery , snow capped mountains far away from us ...a smile formed on my lips as the nature calmed me down ... looking at everyone i noticed how beautiful and calm your family can make u feel...it's a beautiful feeling that i couldn't explain...soon jhope played some soft music on the sterio , Minho was asleep , Nancy was recording the beautiful scenery outside, and Taehyung...he was looking outside at the beautiful creation of Nature...his eyes were soft and seemed as if he was just lost in the beauty outside , blank mind he had , just a sense of relief and satisfaction could be seen on his face ...atleast that's what nature makes him feel...i smiled looking at everyone ...

I layed my head back and smiled to myself while looking outside ....

Everything was going as perfect as it could be when suddenly!

Nancy: STOP THE CAR!!!!!

The driver immediately stopped the car!
Everyone came out of their comfort zones in a second! Got scared and worried thinking what happened!?
Minho: what happened babe?
Y/n: is everything alright?
Nancy: damn look at this part of the woods!!! It's so beautiful!!! The flowers the trees omg!!!!! Can we pls take some pics by getting outside?
Taehyung: damn you scared me!
Jhope: me too!
Y/n: unnie~
Minho: honey i see u were excited but you got us all so worried!
Nancy: sowy !! :( (Sorry)
She pouted...
We chuckled a bit and some smiled at her ....
Jhope: c'mon then let's click some pics...
Taehyung : I've heard about this place a bit, let's have some adventure guys...
We nodded excitedly...
Soon the other car came beside us too...
Nancy: Minho!! Pls take a pic of mine with this bush!! Look at the beautiful different kinds of butterflies on it! And with these flowers too!
While they were enjoying and examining the place i was looking around and observing this place... It was so calming , the wind was pleasant and slow , which blew back my hair , while comforting me , it had a different beautiful scent from the forest...the woods... Greenery everywhere , the insects buzzing around , The sky was clear and filled with a few white clouds, observing it's different shapes i got more interested in it ... I imagined a rabbit being formed , a girl on a huge rock with a flower in her hands...a dolphin and what not! That's what I liked alot about nature... It gives wings to your imagination and u can't help but adore it more and more...
When suddenly i heard a voice from behind..
Taehyung : don't you want to click the pictures of this beautiful scenery like Nancy?
I turned to him while he walked towards me slowly...
I shook my head as no and smiling a bit...