┊⭒˚.chapter 5: hellish orientation day.

Start from the beginning

The night after I opened my acceptance letter, that person contacted me.

Midoriya ran past through the gates of Dagobah Beach and saw skinny All Might. "All Might!" Midoriya burst out crying, Skinny All Might instantly spitting out blood.

"All Might?" A man shouted, "No way! Where?" A woman also shouted. "Repeat after me: 'I had the wrong person!'" All Might whispered loudly, "I had the wrong person!" Midoriya shouted panickly, sweating bullets.

"Aw, what?" The male sighed in disappointment, "I was hoping to see him..." The woman sighed as her attention went back to her date or whatever.

Midoriya and All Might let out a relieved sigh, "Congrats on getting accepted," All Might put his hand up, "Th-Tha-Thank you!" Midoriya high-fived his hand.

"Just so you know. I didn't tell the school about my connection to you," All Might explained, "Huh?" Midoriya said confused. "You're the type that would think that's cheating, right?" All Might pointed out, I wasn't one of the judges." All Might continued.

"Th-Thank you for your concern!" Midoriya bowed.

"But I was surprised to find out that you were a teacher at UA!" Midoriya exclaimed, "So that's why you came here, huh? I mean, your agency is in Roppongi in Minato, Tokyo at-" Midoriya was about to go into fanboy mode.

"Stop it please." All Might interrupted, causing Midoriya to make a blank expression. The two continued conversing for a while before All Might had to change into his All Might form and got chased by Suguru and Mika.

----- April

Midoriya was putting on his iconic red shoes with the Kokotiam waiting outside. Yaya and Ying wore grey leggings under their green skirts with Yaya wearing her usual style of hijab but was white instead of pink.

Boboiboy also decided to wear his famous orange dinosaur hat to school, even if it didn't fit with the school colours. Fang just wore normal purple glasses instead of his visors. Gopal, and Ying didn't change that much, it was just their usual self but with UA uniform.

[Okay so, if you have trouble imagining, think of it like this:

Imagine your brain as an editing software; insert the Kokotiam Gang but in comic form, then on top of it is the UA uniform. 

Have trouble imagining Gopal? You know how you can make pictures larger in width? Just like that but only make it a bit larger.]

"Izuku, do you have tissues?" Inko asked to which Midoriya hummed, "And your handkerchief? Your hanky!" Midoriya blushed a light shade of pink, hearing slight giggles coming from the Kokotiam gang.

Midoriya rummaged through his bag, "I have it! I don't have time, I'm going to be late." Midoriya stood up, "Izuku!" Inko called out, "What is it?" Midoriya said a bit harshly, "Hey! Don't use that tone with your mother!" Yaya scolded, a quiet 'sorry' was heard as Inko teared up.

"You're really cool." causing Midoriya to blush again, he gave her a quick hug before sliding his yellow backpack onto his back, "Ittekimasu!" They all shouted, waving at Inko and Cattus who slept on top of Ochobot's head.

The acceptance rate for UA High's hero course is less than one in three hundred every year.

The camera zoomed into a H-like glass building

Other than four people admitted through recommendations,

Midoriya was running with Boboiboy and Gopal with Fang and the Y&Y duo walking behind them.