Merch(Part 2)

Hawks's POV

I wake up and look around. Am I still in Dabi's stupid camper? I sit up and scratch my side when I stop and realize something. "Where is my shirt?" I think to myself. I look down and immediately grab the blanket and cover myself. I was naked! I started to blush, when I realized what happened yesterday. Standing up with the blanket wrapped around, I walk around looking for my clothes, when I hear the dryer ding. I walk over, open it, and there they are. Freshly washed. I shoot a look at Dabi who is still sleeping. He was the one that took my clothing off and washed it. I mean, I was wearing part of my hero costume. I wouldn't want cum on that. I take the clothes out and put them on. I then look at Dabi who is still sleeping. A smirk spreads across my face as I plan my revenge.

Dabi's POV

I wake up my head facing the couch cushions. I try to get up, but realize I can't because of the weight on my back. Is someone sitting on it?

"Morning, birdie!"

My heart drops when I realized whose voice that is. I push up harder on the couch but I cant get up.

"Hey Hawks" I say, hiding my nervousness "What're you doing up?"

"Just getting my revenge~" Hawks whispers into my ear before turning around and grabbing my underwear. I feel my heart stop as I try to reason with him.

"H-Hawks! Buddy, pal, cmon please!" I beg while my head starts sweating.

Hawks's POV

I started to chuckle as Dabi begs me not to wedgie him. I start to slowly pull Dabi underwear towards me. I do some small pulls that lift his waist. I look back, and Dabi has an angry face, but I can tell he's flustered. I turn back and take more of his underwesr into my grasp. Dabi gasps as I violently pull his underwear up to me. I get off him, and continue pulling on his underwear. Dabi is moaning into couch while I pull his underwear.

"I guess it's not just me who "likes" wedgies huh?" I teased as I pull his underwear farther up his back and over his head.
He's starts to suck his drool back into his mouth as I open up a bag on the floor.

Dabi's POV

I pant as Hawks walks away. I make another attempt at getting up, but can't because my ass hurts from this atomic he gave me. I snap it off my forehead and it flies and hit my ass. "Ah!" I yell as it hits my ass. Hawks turns around and puts his hand on my back.

"What're you-" I stop mid-sentence as I feel my pants and underwear drop to my knees. I start blushing as I feel a rubber object rub against my ass. I then heard a bottle squeeze.

"Aaaahh~" I moan as Hawks shoves it up my ass. I then hear a click. I attempt to look back, and then feel a vibrating in my ass followed by a wave of spanking and pleasure.

Hawks's POV

I spank Dabi as the vibrator vibrates in his ass. He's moaning and his mouth drools more. I take the vibrator and shove it further into his ass.

"Aaah~ Fuck~! Im gonna- AAAAAHH~~~!!!"

Dabi's cock shoots loads of cum out. I wiggle the vibrator in circles, causing more cum to be shot out. I pull the vibrator out, which somehow causes him to cum more. I stand up, unlock the door, and turn around.

"Never trick a hero Dabs! See ya!" I fly off in the direction  of U.A.

Dabi's POV

I stand up and look at all the cum on the floor. I sigh as I grab the mop. "This'll be a fun clean-up..." I groan as I start mopping.

C/N:

* Hey creator here! I know your probably reading this so if you are can you please leave some MHA ships in the comments? I can't think of any that would work out how I write these. So if you do, I'll appreciate it!