"Josie." Hope tapped the Siphoner's shoulder causing her to turn around. "Finch is looking for you."

The Siphoner nods and faced the brunette again. "It was nice seeing you again," She smiled and then walked off.

"Hi." The Tribrid stepped forward, "I'm Hope Mikaelson, and this is Ashley Morningstar." She gestured to the Nephilim.

"Naomi Bennett," She smiled.

"Bennett?" Hope looked at her confused. "Your mom is Bonnie, as in Bonnie Bennett?"

Naomi nodded."That's right."

"Who's your dad?" Ashley asked.

"Enzo St. John," The brunette answered.

"Isn't he..." The Nephilim took a pause. "like Dead? How's that possible?"

Naomi shrugged. "Does it matter?" She questioned. "I mean I'm standing in front of two miracle babies. Your dad is Klaus Mikaelson." She gestured at Hope. "And from what I heard yours is Lucifer Morningstar, the actual Devil." She pointed at Ashley, "Why can't I be a miracle baby too?"

The Nephilim point at Naomi, while looking at Hope. "She does have a point there."

The Tribrid ignored Ashley. "So, what does that make you?"

"Right now, a full Witch," Naomi replied. "But if I ever die, I become half Witch and half Vampire."

"Okay, so let me get this straight," The Nephilim said. "You're Naomi Bennett, basically a Heretic, but for now you're a full Bennett Witch. Your dad is Enzo St. John, and your mom is-"

"Bonnie!" Caroline shrieked, as she ran to hug her best friend. "I can't believe you're here! Where's Naomi?"

"Over here," The young Bennett witch gave a small wave.

The Vampire quickly made her way to hug the little Witch. "It's nice to see you again." She pulled away, "Look at you! You look different, last time I saw you, you still had braces and glasses. Puberty must've hit you hard."

Ashley was trying not to laugh, but this caught Naomi's attention, causing her to glare at the Nephilim.

"I see you've met Hope and Ashley," Caroline smiled. "I'm sure they'd be happy to show you around."

The Tribrid and Nephilim nod.

"Great!" The Vampire clapped her hands together. "I'll come to see you how you're settling in later. If you need me or your mom, we'll be in my office." She smiled and then walked off.

Ashley pulled out her phone. "Would you look at the time? I'm sorry but I have to be somewhere right now. Hope can give you a tour." She backed away slowly before the Tribrid grabbed her wrist.

"You mean we," Hope corrected. "We have somewhere to be."

"Fine," The Nephilim huffed. "Let's go," She grabbed the Tribrid's hand. Before she left, she turned to face the Witch again. "Be careful around a Witch with short hair and- Well, if you know Josie, you must know who Finch is too." She smiled and then dragged the Tribrid inside.

Not long after they made their way inside, Ashley bumped into someone, causing him to fall to the floor.

Hope pulled away from the Nephilim to help the boy up. "I apologize for her, she doesn't look where she's going." She turned her head to glare at Ashley.

The boy got up and dusted himself off. "It's my fault, I should've been paying attention more."

The Tribrid elbowed Ashley. "No, it was my fault. I'm... sorry," The Nephilim said. "Anything I could help you with?"