F I F T E E N

direct messages

colbybrock
hey, i see that people are starting to ship us, that doesn't bother you does it??

y/n
not really, but i hope it doesn't bother you. I know this happens to you a lot.

colbybrock
yeah, it does tbh. I love my fans of course, but wish they wouldn't assume so fast.

y/n
that's understandable, Colby. I'm sorry this is happening. :(

colbybrock
hey, this isn't your fault. I hope you're not blaming yourself for this.

y/n
i know, but idk. It's just i know we just met this weekend and all, but i like you Colby. I don't want this to make things weird at all.

colbybrock
don't worry it's not weird, i like you too. :)
i've liked you since you showed up on my feed, and once i saw your personality it just made me like you more.

y/n
i was unsure at first, but you're a really good guy Colby. I really do mean that, i've only known you in person for a couple days and i can see how down you earth you are, which is something you don't see a whole lot.

colbybrock
i appreciate that. :)
i find it kinda funny that we're texting while being in the same room. lmao.

y/n
ngl i forget we were in the same room lol
i've been too busy trying not to blush at the fact you like me back.

colbybrock
haha me toooo

y/n
i gotta admit we're a little dumb.

colbybrock
i gotta agree with you on that one.
dumb and dumber, the best duo!

y/n
who's who?

colbybrock
hmm, i never thought of that.
you can be dumber. haha.

y/n
i'm so offended rn
colby brock just called me dumber.

colbybrock
nooo, I'm kidding.
i take it back.

y/n
haha, i was messing with you dummy

colbybrock
alright, for that i'm coming over and tickling you!

y/n
no, Colby. no. i didn't mean it! don't do it haha.

colbybrock
too late missy.