(Specical chapter) Birthday

(In celebration of Author-chans birthday [late birthday]. A little A/N)

A/N: Hello my beloved readers. I decided to do a small special chapter where its Y/N's birthday, since my birthday just passed on July 22nd. So have fun reading this!

(This is an AU)

The cold crisp air whispers through the sky. This day many many moons ago, a young child was born. But what that child has become now....is nothing more than a mere monster, according to what humans say.

There stood on a rooftop, a young looking demon stood, over looking a town.

"Now which one of you will i devour tonight...." Says the persons voice. "Maybe.....that one.." the person voice goes pure cold. They wait for the human to walk onto an alleyway, which takes a short while until the person makes plants grow around the human making, the young lady (the human) yelp, which was quickly silenced by the feeling of death.

Blood splattered over the ground. Pants had replaced the woman's bones, and had made her head come close to popping off.

The demon looked at the dead corpse and began to eat it, until a figure of a Man appeared. Although the demon couldn't make out who it was at first, it was a tiny bit obvious, until the figure got a small bit closer to the demon eating. The scent of the devil himself hit the demons nose and they bowed down quickly.

"Sorry for not recognizing you at first, my senses were occupied on my small meal" the demon says

"Its fine, Y/N...I thought i would come to see you..." the man says

(y/ns pov)

"Why is that?" I ask

"Well, today, was the day you became a demon. My years ago"

"...."

"Back when i used visit you when you were a human, this day was you're birthday"

"You remember that?"

"Hm? Yes. Yes i do."

(In this AU, y/n was turned into a demon on their birthday and Enmu dies and was reincarnated)

"So you came to see me because its my birthday?"

"Yes, and because i see you as my own child, like much of the special branch members"

"...okay..want to have some food?" I ask, offering a limb of a human

"Sure" he says before taking the limb and eating some of it

"Sometimes i wonder if i am free of the curse..."

"What makes you think that?"

"I mean, you adopted me and my sisters, so we took your last name.."

"Well, I wouldn't know..."

"...I'll probably never try it"

"That's probably a good thing. We wouldn't want one of the strongest demons dead, now would we?" He asks petting my head a bit

"It wouldn't really be a good thing if that happened..." i reply looking up at him.

Muzan was a good man, or atleast thats what all demons thought, or think.

"I have someone to meet up with. Would you like to come with Y/N?"  Muzan asks

"Of course i would like to come, i have nothing better to do anyways.."

Muzan nods "then come with me"

We begin walking to a spot in the town that would take us to the infinity castle.

A biwa note echoed through the cold crisp air. A slight chill went down my spine as me and Muzan teleported to a platform inside the infinite realm.

There stood 6 demons, and a human. They seemed to not be paying attention to see that Muzan and I have arrived.

Not long after they notice our presences. The 6 demons bow down to muzan, while the human stands there a small bit confused.

'He looks familiar...' I thought, and muzan looks at me

'I thought he did too' Muzan thinks. He had given me the ability a while back to read demons minds.

'...he kind of looks like, Former lower 1....?' I think

"Master! It took us a while to recognize you and Y/N!" Douma says happily.

"Indeed it did..." muzan says

Kokoshibo stays quiet while eyeing the human

"Whats the human doing here?" Akaza asks

"I brought him here..." Nakime says playing a string on her biwa to teleport the human infront of me and Muzan

"Tell me human, whats your name?" I ask

"...enmu"

Muzan looks at him with small shock

"How old are you?" Muzan asks

"23" enmu says.

'Enmu died 23 years ago, a few months before we killed off the demon slayer corps...' I thought.

"Well...enmu....would you like to become a demon?" Muzan asks

"What do i get out of it?" Enmu asks

"Having a very twisted mind. A life forever. Devouring humans to gain power..." muzan says, i start to zone out my mind starting to wonder

A few minutes pass and im snapped out of my zoning out my Kokoshibo calling out my name. Everyone else had left, other than me, Kokoshibo, and Nakime.

"Huh-?! Oh uh...did i zone out?" I ask looking at the six eyed demon

"Yeah. For a good while too.." Kokoshibo replies looking at me

"Ah...sorry.." i say before looking around seeing some blood "did enmu-?"

"Yes. Enmu agreed. What i wonder is-"

"If enmu was reincarnated? Yeah, i wonder that too..." i say

"Sometimes i wonder if tanjiro was a reincarnation?" Kokoshibo asks.

"Oh, he could have been. What i don't understand is why he thought he would be able to turn his dear sister back into a human. Now look at her, upper rank 6...." I say

(This is part of the AU, Rengoku also became a demon)

"..well...anyways, you should probably go look for him and teach him some stuff. He probably doesn't remember anything...." Kokoshibo says

I nod, then with the sound of a biwa string I teleport to a town...

Holy shit, ive actually had time to update. Wooo! Anyways I'll probably make a part 2 later. Ive come up with a lot of ideas for my 3 books im working on rn.

My douma x reader will be updated in winter or maybe even sooner. Im not 100% sure yet.