ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘? (Chapter 3)

(Warnings: Gore, death, cussing, murder, mentions of suicide, name calling, abuse,

(Words: 2509)

...

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: ???
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: ???
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍: 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚕

...

(???'s POV)

I stood on the porch of the cabin. Father wad mad again. Why was he always mad at brother? Junichiro was just trying to make Father happy.

"Kyo!" Father yells.

"Yes father?" I ask walking inside.

"Teach your younger brother a lesson!" Father shouts.

"...o-okay father" i say. I look at my younger brother.

Brother looks at me in fear.

"Come on Brother...we dont have all day!" I force myself to say in a harsh voice. My brother nods and starts walking outside.

(Flashback)

Father had always been abusive to my mother and brother. I didn't know why. Why did my parents get married if they hated each other, well it was an arranged marriage. My mother had depression, and was an assassin. Father abused her every day. I had an older sister.

But every time her name is mentioned, her dead body with dad standing infront of it flashed in my head. Dad killed her...

Mom was crying, i sat and watched. I didn't speak a word. I just looked at my depressed mother crying. She held a knife in her hands.

My brother was in his room, dad was away for now. Mother looked at me. Then at the knife.

Mother lifted the knife to her stomach.

"Mother no!" I yell trying to grab the knife. I tried to stop her. In the process of trying to stop her, some how, the knife made contacts with my face giving me a ugly scar over my eye.

I screamed in pain. My sight in my eye disappeared. Blood was all over my face.

Mother looked at me.

"You shouldn't try to stop me..." she said before she took the knife and stabbed herself repeatedly.

"Mother!" I yell with what strength i had left.

Father came home. He heard me scream and came to check it out. He looked at my face and gasped, then he looked at my mother who was still stabbing herself with what strength was left.

Father ran to me and picked me up

"Oh dear, are you ok?" He asks

Why did he love me more? Why did abuse brother and Mother? Why did he kill Sister? Do i love him? Do i hate him?

I cried. My hand covered my one blind eye.