Info

Y/N is a very strong demon

Their blood demon art doesn't really have a specific name.

The blood art allows them to enhance in speed, attack, and defense.

They are able to make plants grow from wherever. The plants can appear on their arms, legs, the ground, pretty much anywhere. The plants are usually vines that have tons of thorns on them

They can not grow plants that bloom in daylight, or plants at bloom for a short amount of time (like cherry blossom trees)

They can make wisteria grow but usually doesn't make it grow because its wisteria.

They are best at close combat, but they are working on their ranged attacks.

Ren and Ichigo (the twins) usually fight as though they were one demon. They are almost always in sink after they were turned into demons.

 They are almost always in sink after they were turned into demons

(What they basically look like i guess. You can change the way they look if you want)

  Y/N was hated in her old village

Y/N craved revenge

Muzan Actually takes Y/N (and the twins) as his own children after turning them into demons

The twins were almost the only people that liked Y/N

The special branch is a different kind of rank (like the 12 Kizuki) that consists of 12 demons that play a special kind of role for Muzan. Daki had wished to become a special branch demon but wasn't able to achieve this title.

The special rank members are my ocs mostly. Most of them are weak so yeah.

Y/N is Special Rank 1 (gender neutral[sorry if I accidentally use Fem pronouns])
Ren and ichigo are special rank 2 and 3 (both Female)
Kyo is special rank 4 (female)
Hui is special rank 5 (male)
Kokoro is special rank 6 (Female)

Junichiro is special rank 7(male)
Koichi is special rank 8(male)
Nao is special rank 9 (male)
Yumi is special rank 10 (female)
Taiga is special rank 11 (male)
Aneko is special rank 12 (female)

(Other info about the way this book will go)

-Emnu lives

-Rui will just barely live because i like Rui.

-The end fight in the manga will be a win for demons.

-mugen train was a partial success for demons

-this doesn't exactly follow the plot of the anime/manga

-Fun Facts will be at the end of each chapter, but they contain a lot of spoilers for future chapters. And i mean a lot.