Chapter 1 - our beginnings

Haewon pov
(the 'you' refers to sunoo btw)

I remember the day we met.

It was a rainy midsummer afternoon while I was running home from school trying not to get drenched. When I got home I saw you knocking desperately on the door, begging for Heeseung to open the door. You were wearing your summer PE clothes : a thin white t shirt and black shorts. I could see you trembling from the cold rain with nothing but your keys and a dead phone with you.

At that moment, I felt something I'd never felt before, something I had been waiting to feel since I was young , though I never really knew what it was i wanted to feel. I described it as fluttery, as I could feel butterflies and my heart beating irregularly, almost as if trying to synch up with yours.

After a few seconds of standing in the rain, admiring you (although unknowingly) I rushed to open the door and let you in. I remember you standing outside for a few seconds after I opened the door and invited you in, trying to process exactly what was happening.

Perhaps you had gotten the wrong house? You thought to yourself. Heeseung had never mentioned a girlfriend, or sister.

And even though you weren't sure you were the right house, you came in.

"I'm so sorry you had to stand in the rain, you look like you're freezing. Let me quickly get you a towel" I rushed to get the words out of mouth before I got lost in your eyes for a second time.
As I was about to run off, you grabbed my arm.

"Excuse me but does Lee Heeseung live here, I'm afraid I might have gotten the wrong house.." You struggled to get the words out of your mouth as you were hesitant to stay.

"Yes, he does. I assumed you were one of his friends so I let you in. I'm Lee Haewon, his sister,I'm sure heeseung hasn't ever mentioned me, he's just like that." I quickly tried to assure you with a small smile before I ran off to find you a towel and a change of clothes from Heeseung's wardrobe.

After that, we spent a few minutes talking and getting to know each other, although it felt like we had known each other for years.

Although I didn't know it at the time, that's when I had started to like you. Your smile, your kindness and understanding, your aura, everything about you attracted me to you. You were what I had always dreamed of. You were what I had been waiting for all those years. You, Sunoo, were my knight in shining armour, so why is it that we aren't together? Why is it that I'm with him?

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
I'm sorry it's such a short beginning chapter, it's just an intro!! the rest will be formatted like a regular fanfic dw
Also I hope my writing is actually good ('・ᴗ・ ' )
pls tell me if my writing doesn't make sense, I'll try to fix it, okay?
ilysmm,,baiii see u next chapter ;)