Venomous snake (Harry)

Start from the beginning

They took off all his rings and his watch before the swelling could start, although it already started a while ago. They cleaned the bite area on Harrys leg and after that Harry was given an anti-venom treatment and some antibiotics. After that they bandaged up his leg were he was bitten.

The doctors told Louis that Harre needed to stay at least 24 hours at the hospital. Louis nodded and went to tell the others.

***

Harry was put in a room, he got an IV drop too to get some fluids into him, he was also a little dehydrated.

One of the nurses told the boys that Harry was lucky, it was a really venomous snake, most likely a Wagler's pit viper whose bite usually don't cause deaths but this one happened to be a very strong one. If they would have wated any longer Harry could be gone. So they were lucky to get help so fast.

The boys were relieved to know that Harry was going to be okay. They entered Harrys room and saw him in his bed.

After an hour Harry's eyes slowly fluttered open. "Hey pup, how you feelin?" Louis asked relieved to see Harry awake. Harry looked around confused, not having any idea where he was or what happened, "whe-..wha-..." Harry didn't have much energy to talk.

"You got bitten by a  very venomous snake Haz" Niall said still shaky, he was so worried about him. "You're now in a the hospital" Liam continued. "They said you were very lucky to get to the hospital in time" Zayn added.

"I was-...We were so worried about you bud". Louis said holding Harry's hand. Harry just smiled and looked at his beautiful Louis.

Sooner Harry was getting a little more energy to talk. "I'm sorry..." Harry said, "hey, why are you apologizing?" Liam asked concerned, "I ruined our trip" Harry replied with a sad face. "No you did not Haz, don't think like that again, okay?" Louis said to Harry and kissed his forhead, he nodded.

***

The others went for a snack but Louis stayed with Harry. Harry was sleepy and wanted to go home (to the hotel) but the boys had told him he needed to stay atleast 24 hours at the hospital. "How are you feeling, love?" Louis asked, "better than an hour ago, my leg still hurts a bit tho" Harry replied to his boyfriend. "Do you want me to get the nurse?" Louis asked, "no, I'm fine, I just need...cuddles" Harry smiled, Louis then jumped off his chair to get upp in Harry's bed to cuddle him.

They cuddled until both of them fell asleep. It was getting late, Louis had woken up but he texted the boys that he was going to be with Harry the rest of the night, he didn't want to leave him alone.

Harry woke up around 5am, he had to go for a wee. He tried to stand up, but his legs just gave away and he collapsed to the ground. Hearing a large thud and a groan from Harry, Louis woke up. He jumped off the bed fast and saw Harry sitting on the floor.

"Haz? You okay? What happened?" Louis asked in concern, "I- I just wanted to go for a wee...and t- then my legs just gave up" Harry said with a shaky voice. "shh, it's okay, let me help you okay?" Louis said as he helped Harry stand up.

Harry held thightly to the rod where his drip bag was hanging and inched to the bathroom. Louis told him he would go ask a nurse why that happened while Harry was taking a wee.

When Louis came back Harry was in his bed, he looked tired, the small walking took a lot of energy. "Hey" Louis said smiling, "what did they say?" Harry asked. "She told it was just because your body wasn't ready, you haven't been walking in such a long time (a little over a day) and it was just a little shock reaktion from your legs muscles" Louis said, "oh okay, that's good?" Harry said questionable, "yeah, she also said you can go home today evening if you feel good" Louis smiled as he said that. "That's good news for sure" Harry said as he was relieved, he didn't like hospitals that much.

Louis called Niall and told him everything, he also told him to tell the others too.

***

The evening arrived and Harry was feeling good enough to go home. He was told to not put any pressure on the leg, he also got some crutches in case of need.

Liam and the others came to pick Harry and Louis up. Louis was taking good care of Harry. They walked into the car and Liam drove them to their hotel.

"How are you feeling Haz?" Niall asked but he didn't get any respond. He got worried and turned around to look if Harry was okay but he was relieved to see that he was just asleep. Harry was asleep in Louis' arms. "Aww he's so cute when his asleep" Zayn said looking att sleeping Harry beside him. "He had a pretty rough morning too" Louis added. "What do you mean by that?" Liam asked looking at Loui from the front mirror in the car, Louis explained it to him and the others.

They understood why Harry were so tired, he didn't only had a rough morning, it wasn't his best day yesterday either. When they arrived at the hotel none of them wanted to wake Harry up so Liam carried him with Louis' help, Zayn carried his crutches and Niall had his bag.

Louis and Harry slept in the same bed, they shared a room with Niall, and Zayn and Liam shared a room too.

***

The next morning Harry was feeling a lot better, he still had some pain in his leg and it felt a little sore too, but overall he was fine.

"Good morning bud" Louis said to Harry as he wS waking up, "how did you sleep?" Louis asked. "Good morning, and actually pretty good to be honest" Harry said a little suprised. "That's really lovely to hear!" Louis said with a smile.

The boys went downstairs and was amzed by the nex thing they saw. Liam and Zayn had cooked breakfast and Niall helped them too, like setting the table. "Wow guys! Why did you do this? You know we have a buffet right beneath us do you? Harry said. "Yeah we do, but we wanted to do a little favor" Liam said. "A favor for what?" Harry asked confused. "Nothing, we just felt that we wanted to cheer you up a little after a day in the hospital" Niall smiled as he said that. "Thanks guys! I appreciate it, you really didn't need to!...I don't have to do a favor for you now do I?" Harry said sassily then laughing along with the others, "no just sit down and enjoy your meal" Zayn said, "Louis too!" Liam added.

They all sat down and ate, Harry was so hungry, he hadn't eaten anything since before the incident yesterday. The boys had a nice breakfast and chat.

After that they just chilled, went to the mall and some restaurants to test some foods and just goofed around throughout the day.
————————————————————
💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚
So guys, what did you think of this one? Do you have any other requests<3. Please tell me anything in the comments! I'll always answer when I have time.