Peter gave him a nervous smile back before responding. "I- uh, it's nice to meet you too...your majesty?" The King chuckled and let go of Peter's hand.

"You can call me T'Challa. We don't use labels here, we're all equal." He said with a comforting smile. It almost made Peter feel completely calm. Almost. All Peter did to respond was nod his head and look at his feet.

"He has a bit of a...speaking issue. He was mute for several years. He really only speaks to people he doesn't know when he has to." Tony said to explain Peter's unresponsiveness.

"Well, maybe you should meet my friends here. Then we won't be complete strangers!" T'Challa said and gestured to the young woman that smiled at Peter.

"This is my sister, Shuri." He said and placed a hand on her shoulder. She gave him a wave and he waved back. Then, T'Challa gestured to the woman on the other side of him.

"And this, is Ayo. I believe Tony told you about her?" He asks. Peter nods before realizing that he should probably say something this time. "Y-Yeah...hello."

Ayo nodded her head with a smile as if to say hello back.

"Why don't we show you around? You'll feel more relaxed when you know your surroundings." T'Challa offered.

"O-Okay...thank you." Peter stuttered. T'Challa smiled and turned his back to start walking around, Shuri and Ayo following after him. Peter let out a shaky breath before following them, but Tony put a hand on his shoulder before he could. Peter looked at him in confusion, only to be met with a soft expression.

"Are you okay?" Tony asked in a low voice. They were walking behind the three in a slow pace so they didn't lose them. Peter thought about the question for a few moments before answering. Was he okay?

"Um...yeah. Yeah, I think so." He said, not fully believing himself, but glad that Tony was there with him. Peter could tell by the man's facial expression that he didn't believe him either, but he didn't push.

"Talk to me if anything comes up, okay?" He said as they both began to pick up their paces to catch up with the others. Peter gave him a nod, earning a smile from Tony.

T'Challa showed Peter the basics, like the general areas and where he would stay if he decided to go through with the whole 'therapy' thing. Tony was with him the whole time. Shuri and Ayo were also following around discreetly.

"So, what's the verdict, Peter? You warming up to idea now?" Tony asked him once the tour was over. Peter took a deep breath and looked from Tony, to T'Challa, and then to his surroundings. His heart was racing and he could feel his palms becoming sweaty. But he knew what he had to do.

"U-Uh, okay. Yeah, it- it sounds good. Looks good as well...um, W-Wakanda is really beautiful, sir- T'Challa." Peter quickly corrected himself as he was shifting on his feet awkwardly. Tony placed a hand on Peter's back, a silent way of telling him to breath and relax. T'Challa also sent him a reassuring smile, in hopes to calm him down.

"Thank you, Peter. And I'm glad to here that you're willing to stay with us. We'll help you in every and any way we can." T'Challa said with a nod of his head. "I would like to speak with Tony in private, if that's okay."

Tony looked surprised, but it only lasted a second before he nodded his head. Peter felt slightly panicked as the man stepped away from his side to talk to T'Challa alone. Shuri could sense his discomfort and slipped next to him.

"Hello there." She said as Peter watched Tony and T'Challa talking. He was hoping to listen in on there conversation with his enhanced hearing, but now Shuri was talking to him so it was hard to focus. Besides, he didn't want to be rude and ignore her.