He was singing really good and I was even more shocked than before. My jaw dropped when he started dancing. Also what's with his hair? I'm only realizing it now.

When the video ended,my mouth was still open. I just sat there like an idiot processing what just happened.

Was that really him? Please tell me that wasn't real. I have so much questions right now. What is he doing here? Why didn't he tell anyone he can sing and dance? Why is he wearing a uniform? What's with the hair? Where was this? What is this?

I decided to check this Warbler group out more so I did just that.

Glad you came? Let's see it.

I see his hair has changed again? Aishh.

How is he even this good? And why did he keep it a secret?

The video ended and I clicked on the next one.

Ok not a live performance I see.
7
Damn whoever the girl is,she's hot as hell. Just saying.

I also can't help but notice the sexual tension in this. Did Barry have a history with this girl?

Their voices blend together so well and the cello's are going off.

Once the video ended,I took my laptop off my lap and tried to process everything I just watched.

Apparently,Barry can sing and dance....He was (maybe still is) in a acapella group called the Warblers? His hair had a personality of its own....what else?
I need to do more research!

Aish who do I talk to about this?
Kara is on Mars,Maggie is in a meeting,James and Winn are options but no just no. J'onn? Definitely not. Mom? Not really.

I have a feeling that Barry has a lot more secrets than we know.
I've known him for three years but there's so much more to him now.

At Night

Back in Central City

Author's Pov

"Wait,wait,wait back up a bit...
you're telling me you guys got him at Jitters and he actually spoke?" Blaine asked in disbelief.

The Warblers,Brittana and Klaine were at Jeff and Nick's place,
literally just chilling.

"Not really,I met him on the sidewalk and dragged him to Jitters" Wes explained.

"Although,we couldn't get much out of him,he was quiet most of the time" Santana said,standing with her hands on her hips.

"Hey does anybody know where Trent is?" Jeff asked looking around.

"He's still pissed? That's not good"
David frowned.

"Trent? Pissed? What the hell happened back there?" Blaine yelled,his tone dripping with disbelief. He obviously couldn't believe the sunshine of the group is actually mad.

"He's probably at a bar" Nick spoke.

"Anyway,Seb's girlfriend is really pretty right?" Brittany said enthusiasticly.

At this,Blaine almost fell off his chair "Girlfriend?" He swore that he's going to get a heart attack from all the shock he's been receiving lately.

Thad shook his head "Brittany,
Sebastian is gay remember?"

Right after that reminder from Thad,Kurt choked on his water and started coughing. Everyone looked at him and Blaine immediately got up and patted his back.

"You okay?" Blaine asked.

"I'm fine,I just drank too fast" He assured Blaine.
"Well drink slowly okay?" Blaine said softly while Thad was still rubbing Kurt's back.

Of course,during the whole conversation,Kurt was silent and Santana was the only one who noticed but didn't say anything.

Kurt was the only one who knew the truth but he promised Sebastian/Barry that he'd say nothing. So he just sat there and listened.

Santana would glance at him from time to time,she knew Kurt was hiding something and decided to find out.

Heyyyy

I'm probably the laziest person on Earth and I heavily apologize
🙏🙏

Anyway

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys again in the next chapter 🙏 😀 😊 ❤