𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 || 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡

Start from the beginning

"Gami-san, erm, Koga Oogami, is part of a unit too, despite how he looks!"

"WHADDYA MEAN, 'HOW HE LOOKS', STUPID AKEHOSHI?!"

"Our fourth member feels the same way too," The dark-haired male continued. "His position is already kind of complicated to begin with... being part of the Student Council. He's the treasurer."

Kenzo pouted, crossing his arms. "As much as I hate the Council myself, that kid is a good one. You wouldn't have to worry about him leaking our plans."

Makoto nodded. "Yeah... we were all worried about that for a short second. But because we're all good friends, we don't doubt each other."

"That's right. The four of us want to raise a revolution, so we have to put our trust onto each other. If you will join us, it would make us very happy."

Anzu scrambled back as Hokuto leaned down to her, his face serious. Subaru sighed, slapping his back. "C'mon, Hokke, you're pushing too hard. See, the transfer student doesn't know how to respond! You can't just start talking about revolution like it's casual talk."

"Really?" He questioned, then bowed. "Sorry. Anyways, you don't have to tell us right away. Just make sure to give us an answer."

Anzu slightly smiled. "Of course."

---

"This is the auditorium."

The group had decided to continue Anzu's tour, since it was cut short yesterday. "Most of the official matches and concerts are held here," Kenzo was explaining to his cousin.

"It's also the location of the spring S1 taking place in two weeks," Hokuto interjected.

"S1?"

Makoto showed Anzu his phone. "See, it's this. In DreFes, it's the second-highest ranking stage."

"S1 takes place each season, so the next one is in the summer. We want to get much stronger by then, but the Student Council's influence will also keep getting stronger... if possible, we'd like to hit them hard at the S1 in two weeks, but..."

"Huh?"

"What's the matter, Akehoshi?"

Subaru, who was wandering around, turned to the entrance of the auditorium. "I hear singing!"

"Can you hear ultrasonic waves?" Hokuto sighed. "I knew that you were always part dog..."

"No..." Subaru shook his head. "The voice is- oh!" In realization he shot from his seat and barged into the auditorium, his friends trailing after him in confusion. "Akehoshi, wait—!"

"...aha!"

"Na na nanana, na na na na~ Open, JoyfulxBox~"

A soft, cheerful voice was echoing through the auditorium as they entered it, and a blue-haired first year was dancing around on the stage as they swept, using the lights above as a spotlight.

Subaru raced over to him "Ya-ho, Shinonon!! What're you doing in a place like this?"

"Oh- Akehoshi-senpai!" The first-year stopped abruptly and turned around to face the ginger, a bit shocked.

"You know him, Akehoshi?" Hokuto walked down the center path, Makoto, Anzu, and Kenzo trailing him.

The second-year nodded. "Yep! We work together a lot at the part-time jobs around school. He's Hajime Shino, a first year! His nickname is Shinonon!"

Hajime chuckled, clutching onto his broom. "Akehoshi-senpai is the only one who calls me that, though."

Makoto smiled. "Nice to meet you! We're-"