Looking in his eyes , searching for my answer , he looked straight in mine and before i could ask him smthng he slowly leaned forward and kissed my cheeck softly...i slowly opened my eyes as he gradually backed away just a bit ....having his face just in front of mine , i was able to stare at his beautiful features more perfectly...

When he spoke..
Taehyung: Now we can leave...
He smirked a bit ...
I blinked my eyes multiple times like an innocent kid..
He chuckled and interwined his hands in mine ..
Taehyung: i srsly feel like I'm looking at an angel who came from heaven just for me! You look beautiful Mrs.Kim .

I smiled and looked away blushing...
He smiled looking at me and we walked out of the house ...
There was a time when he forcefully took me away from my happy place , my home...and it was now when he softly interwined his fingers in mine and happily took me away from my happy place to another happy place , another place that i call home.. this time with love and no force...

Time skip...

We were sitting in the car looking outside while the driver was driving the car..security cars were there around us as the security guards came last night for us...

I was looking outside remembering the day when i was kidnapped... Here i was going to make a new start with Taehyung from today...and this feeling was literally beautiful...
I was extremely happy and contented...
I looked at him who was working on his phone , regarding his upcoming mission... I smiled at him and looked back outside ...
I just wish to keep you happy and safe with me too Tae~ ...

Time skip...

We reached back home and it was all dark! Like no soul existed there...

Taehyung: it's so dark...
I stood beside him and looked at him..
Y/n: let's get inside..
He looked at me and eventually smiled ... I interwined my hands in his and smiled back...
Without wasting a sec i started pulling him inside..
He looked around all confused...
Taehyung: are they not home? Why is it so dark in here...not a single light!?
Soon we reached in front of the gate and i started unlocking the door...

Taehyung: wait a second~ ik it's a surprise... don't u think i should get in first?

I chuckled at his assumption and nodded...

He opened the gates and hopped inside...

But to his surprise there was no one to welcome us, the house was dark, not a single light was on! I went to one side and switched on the lights of the living room in which we stood... He who had no idea it was me who switched on the lights turned around with excitement...but his smile faded seeing no body there except me...

Taehyung: where is everybody?
Y/n: they're not home..
I said while shutting the door ...
Taehyung: what!? Then where are they?
Y/n: they're at the special venue for your b'day party..
He chuckled...
Taehyung: what!?
Taehyung: then what are we doing here?
Y/n: i have to take something from my room after that we'll leave for that place ..
Taehyung: oh..
He got all serious and made an "O" face... I chuckled looking at his cuteness...
Y/n: u stay here I'll come okay..
He nodded and i went inside...

Taehyung's pov..
As soon as Y/n went inside, i pulled out my phone and started reading the article regarding the weapons that we are getting imported ... These weapons are terrific and will help us get more strong..

While reading about it suddenly the lights of the living room got off..

Okay here's a thing, we never ran out of power supplies and this was not like any other time...no body switched off the lights as the switch was in front of me and no body was there around...
I got confused and went towards the switch board using my flashlight from phone...
I looked at the board and found the switches were on! Then how did the lights went off?