The One and Only Chapter

Sigh.
Gage sat in the back office of his small, hometown coffee shop. A little building, decorated in succulents, a wall mural depicting spilled coffee turning to flowers, and dark stained wood to enhance the energy of the room. In this small town, population of about 1000, this coffee shop was the only building in town to serve caffeine to the wonderful residents. Gage was born and grew up in this town all his life, and although the coffee shop wasn't a financially sustainable job, he loved the interactions with the regulars, and getting to connect with the locals on a deeper level. The coffee shop closed quite late, at 10 pm and the clock hit the 9:55 mark when he looked up to see the time. Today has gone by so slow... He thought to himself. The last person to order a drink was at the beginning of 9:00, a refresher drink -an arnold palmer with peach flavoring. Since then, almost an entire hour of complete nothingness. His other coworker left early so it was up to Gage to produce a good enough close to escape a reprimand. But with the entire hour to himself, he was basically all set to close up shop and immediately go home. He looked at the clock again. 9:59. Might as well just close up shop now... He thought to himself. Just as he left the back office to make his way to lock the front door, a man walks into the lobby. Gages face looked visibly bothered as he wanted to go home, but he remained courteous and kind for the man that walked in. The man was wearing a long, expensive tan trench coat, with a suit underneath. The collars of the coat were popped up and the man sported a black fedora which hid his face well.

"Hello sir! We're about to close so I can make you one more drink but after that I'm going to have to close up shop. What can I get started for you today?" Gage said in an enthusiastic tone. The man stood and said no words. Gage started to become more annoyed. "Sir?..." he said.

Suddenly the lights flickered off and on quickly and panic set into Gages body. He stumbled backwards in shock and the man looked up so Gage could see his face in the light except... There was no face. Suddenly a static noise filled im Gages ear but he could tell it was coming from inside his mind and not being produced in the room. It was as if this man was trying to telepathically communicate with him. When the static quoted down he hears the mama voice in his mind.
"Gage... I have been watching you for a while now. I'm not going to heart you. I just want a little taste." Gage heard the man say. At that moment he felt an unexplainable sense of calm. He could somehow tell the man was not lying, although he couldn't tell what he meant by " want a taste ". The man's trench coat slid off his shoulders onto the ground, and the lights halted the flickering and stayed on a dim setting. The man walked around the counter towards Gage and Gage watched in awe as it happened.
"My name is Slenderman." the static said. Slenderman stood in front of Gage, and although Gage was already 6', Slender man seemed to be a foot taller. Slenderman raised one hand to Gages face and gently caressed it. Gage let his face rest into Slendermans face and suddenly tentacles raises slowly upwards from behind Slendermans back. The tentacles wrapped around Gages ankles and wrists very gently. "Relax." Slenderman said. One tentacle ripped the all of the clothes off of Gage and Gage stood there completely exposed to Slenderman. And even then, he felt a sense of peace and safety. His eyes were still closed and head still rested in Slendermans hand as he felt all the sensations of the tentacles on his body. Another tentacle slowly felt up and down his thighs, sensually. Gage let out a soft sigh of pleasure. While one was caressing his thighs, another felt up his chest and softly on his neck. Gage started to get hard, and his member was exposed to Slenderman. Gage could telepathically feel Slendermans excitement at seeing this, and Slenderman slid the thigh touching tentacle up to his member and started to pleasure Gage. Gage moaned and Slenderman went faster and faster. Gage had never felt this sort of physical feeling in his life, it was new and exciting to him. The feel of a tentacle with all the right suction and all the right wetness. Gage was rapidly reaching climax until suddenly - Slenderman stopped. Gage opened his eyes, and looked at Slenderman with lust. Slenderman then used the tentacles on Gages ankles and wrists to reposition him over the counter bent over. Gage was blushing very hard, so hard that his ears turned red. Slender men began to caress his back and to his buttocks. Gage moaned quietly as this motions happened, and Slenderman gave him a quick slap on the ass. Gage gasped as this happened. It surprised him but in a good way...
Slenderman moistened up his tentacles with his natural lube and slowly made his way in between the cracks of gages ass. He went in Gages body slowly, and Gage tensed up very fast at this new feeling. He liked it but he has never experienced it before. His body did not now how to react. The static entered Gages mind slowly again and he heard Slenderman say, "Relax, Gage... This will be fun...". Gages body immediately relaxed and Slenderman went in deeper with his tentacle. Slowly pulsing in and out of Gages body. Gage moaned loudly over the counter. While slenderman was fucking his ass, another tentacle reached over Gages body to play with his member. Inexplainable pleasure filled Gages body and he moaned louder and louder. Again, Gage could telepathically feel Slendermans excitement and list, which made Gage succumb even more to the pleasure he was experiencing. Slenderman played with his member with such dexterity, and pulsed in and out of his ass with such skill, Gage was nearing climax very fast. Slenderman sped up his movements, while Gage moaned louder until Gage climaxed and moaned, "Oh fuck, Slenderman...".

Gage finished and breathed heavily. He had just experienced true bliss. The static sounds entered his mind again and he heard, "Just rest now, Gage...".

Morning came and Gage had woken up in his bed, no recollection of how he has gotten home after that shift or if it was all just some silly dream. He was dressed in his pajamas and when he got up he decided to take a shower before starting his day. As he got undressed he looked in the mirror at his naked body to find multiple small hickeys all
over his body... small enough and bountiful enough to look like... tentacle marks. Gage blushed hard as he thought of his experience with Slenderman, never knowing if it would ever happen again. But he spent the rest of his day in a wonderful mood. All he could think about was how last night was so refreshing.