Chapter 15 - Stranger

(AN - Can anyone explain what's controversial about Kaeya X Diluc? I keep seeing discourse, but no explanation for why it's so bad. I had a fanfic idea for them, but if it's super problematic, I don't want to offend anyone (T-T) Please explain)

Gorou's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Can you two wake up before I've gotta actually touch one of you."

     "Kazuha...?"

     "Yes. Kokomi and Kujou Sara didn't want to risk it, so I was forced to get you two." Archons, my body hurts. "Please don't stand. I'd rather not be flashed."

     "I-I'll get him up, you can go."

     "Good." I watched him leave before just hiding in Itto's back again. He looked so raw, all the little marks adding up to a painful masterpiece. I stared for a solid few minutes before finding myself snuggled to his chest, his fingers trailing though my hair.

     "We've gotta go, Ladybug."

     "I don't want to yet..."

     "We have to."

     "...Five more minutes?"

     "We can cuddle in the hot spring. Please? It'll make us feel better."

     "You make me feel better..."

     "...Ladybug?"

     "Hm?"

     "Please get up. I've never been to a hot spring and this feels like the best opportunity."

     "...Holy Celestia, don't give me that look. You're too damn cute." He sat up, smiling when I followed suit. "Can I kiss you?"

     "You don't have to ask, silly."

     "I'll always ask. Consent is always important."

     "Well, can I accept your kiss then?"

     "Alright smartass~" he chuckled, pulling me into his lap with a huff. I picked my paws up to sit more comfortably, curling into him as he purred. "I can't wait to cuddle you~ You're so cute and warm and small - mm!" He kissed back, hugging my waist as we moved around a little. Somehow - definitely not on purpose - we ended up tangled together under the blanket, trying to leave the most marks. We both paused as the door opened again.

     "Get up, assholes! I wanna see tits!"

     "Stop thirsting after my sister!"

     "We're dating!"

     "...What?"

     "Arataki, stay covered." She slipped out as he peeked out. He kept nipping my skin as she pulled Kokomi in and kissed her.

     "Ah! What the fuck?! Why didn't you guys tell me?!"

     "I-I tried, but then I thought you'd need to hear about it from her and -"

     "Because everytime I tried, you assumed I was just crushing on her! Now get your asses up, get dressed, and let's go!" Kujou Sara had the biggest grin on her face, pulling Kokomi close behind and continuing to make out in the hallway while Kazuha closed the door.

     "...Did you know about this?!"

     "Yeah. Kujou Tengu threatened me not to tell you."

     "...Whatever, let's just go." We kept sneaking kisses while we got dressed, purrs radiating through the air as he caught my waist right before I could open the door. "Ladybug, wha - ah!~" I slapped a hand over my mouth, holding it there as he kept licking and kissing the back of my neck. "I-Itto...!~"