Chapter 3

Yoohyeon's POV

The discomfort around my neck woke me up from my sleep. W-where am I..? This place doesn't look like home to me.. I looked around to check my surroundings, doesn't look too bad.. 

D-did I get kidnapped?? I turned around quickly before scanning the place incase I did get kidnapped, looking for an easy exit. I winced painfully feeling my neck's soreness from sleeping on that tiny couch.

Just.. what the hell did I do last night and ended up in this tiny house.. It doesn't look like a serial killer's place to me so.. I guess I'm safe.

I turned around as soon as I heard one of the room's door opened, a girl, slightly red haired. She widens her wolf-ish eyes looking at me before screaming and running towards the kitchen and grabbing a pan. W-what is she d-doing??

I gulped nervously before asking, "W-who are y-you??" She scoffed before holding the pan tightly and holding it towards me. I-Is she going to kill me with it?? I held out my hands up signaling her to stop.

"Ok. You need to keep that a-away.. I don't.. I don't remem— Did you kidnapped me??" I heard the girl scoffed again before replying,

"Who do you think you are??! You're in OUR apartment!" while holding the pan even tighter.

I'm very confused right now.. I don't remember what I did last night and how I even ended up here.. I held my hand even higher letting her know that I'm not a threat. Please.. someone needs to save me..

End of Yoohyeon's POV

Jiu's POV

The loud noises outside woke me up from my peaceful sleep, it's only 6 in the morning for Christ's sake!! I got up before stretching and checking myself in the mirror.

Siyeon in the morning is not usually loud.. I wonder who she's arguing— OH!! The girl from last night! I hurriedly opened the door to my room and stepped outside to find the two arguing and about to kill each other.

The silver haired girl from last night looked at me, I saw her confused expression before looking back at Siyeon. Then, she looked at me again before saying,

"I-I don't remember last night! I swear! I'm sorry if I did something stupid and embarrassing" she said while putting her palms together apologizing.

I looked at Siyeon before telling her to calm down. She hesitated before complying. I nodded.

"Ok.. why don't we introduce ourselves first?.." I suggested, Both Siyeon and the silver haired girl looked at each other and nodded.

"Since this is our apartment, I suggest you go first intruder" Siyeon scoffed making the girl nodded in panic.

"My name is Kim Yoohyeon, I live around the area.. well.. around 10 minutes drive from here" The silver haired and now, Yoohyeon said while looking out the window and noticing the area and bowing at us. Siyeon and I nodded before introducing ourselves.

"I'm Jiu and this right here is my bestfriend, Siyeon. We live  together as roommates" Yoohyeon nodded before standing up. I motioned her to sit back down on the couch, she nodded before sitting down.

"Do you know why you ended up here?" I asked while Siyeon stayed silent, Yoohyeon shook her head before saying she doesn't remember a single thing. Siyeon scoffed at her.

I sighed before continuing, "Ok.. so, I was walking home from work late last night and you followed me here to our apartment before knocking twice and then passing out. You were drunk.. I guess" I said calmly before looking at her. She widens her eyes from my revelation and I saw her got red before standing up and bowing at me.

I motioned for her to stop and to sit back down, "I remember now! I'm so so sorry that happened.. I-I.. I must've been so intoxicated last night to think straight, I apologize for the inconvenience I caused the both of you.." Yoohyeon apologized, I noticed the sincerity in her tone.

I looked at Siyeon before nodding at her. Siyeon did the same.

I glanced at Yoohyeon and caught her staring at me, she looks red as a tomato. I wonder if she's alright..?

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Yoohyeon's phone rings. She immediately turns it off before turning around to face us.

"Hey.. uhm.. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience I've caused you guys! But I'll have to go" she told us before bowing respectfully. Siyeon and I nodded.

Yoohyeon bowed once again before leaving our apartment. I peeked over at Siyeon before saying, "That was weird.." We both nodded before going on about our own things.

End of Jiu's POV