"I want this nigga's blood. I want him to fucking suffer. Our brother had a kid. I want to take him away from his son just like he took our brother away from his. Fuck you and the fucking love you got for that bitch ass nigga." He said letting go of me throat.

I fell to the ground choking as I gained my breathing back.

~Will POV

I walked into the restaurant looking around for Sanai who asked me to meet her. Once I laid my eyes on her, I walked over to the booth sitting across from her.

"What was so important, I got shit to handle."

"Why?" She asked looking up at me. "Why what?" I asked confused on what she was talking about.

"Why the fuck did you kill Dre?" She asked making me laugh a little. "You think this is a fucking game? Is this a fucking joke to you? That was my fiancé Will. The love of my life. Why the fuck would you do that to him?" She asked wiping away her tear.

"He deserved it. I did what I had to do." I shrugged. "I can't fucking believe you." She scoffed walking out. "Sanai. Sanai wait." I said trying to catch up with her. I grabbed her arm stopping her.

"How could you do this!" She yelled hitting me in my chest. "Sanai I just saved your fucking life." I said grabbing her hands so she could stop. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" She cried out. "Sanai stop! What the fuck." I scoffed. "He was the love of my life. And you killed him. I told you to leave it alone, but you just couldn't help it. I don't know what you thought you were going to find coming here to Chicago. But whatever it was, it's gone. Go home. Get the fuck out. I don't ever want to see your face again."

~Draco POV

I sat in the car with Cristina as my leg bounced up and down. I was watching the clock waiting for it to hit three.

"You ready?" Cristina asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "I don't really have a choice. I needed my son yesterday." I sighed. I looked over at Cristina watching her body language. She was fidgety. Too fidgety. Despite me getting my son today, I didn't forget about the shit her, and her brother were up to. I had to watch my surroundings at all costs.

"Why are you acting so weird." I asked. "I'm not acting weird. I'm just nervous. Nervous for you." She said with a small smile. "Right. Tell me how this works again?" I asked her. "You're going to go inside. They'll call for you. You're going to go in a small room with a judge and a few other people. Your son will be there too. They'll ask you some questions to help them see where you are. And it'll go from there. Just do your best."

I looked back at the clock seeing it was time.

"Wish me luck."

I got out the car going inside the building. I approached the lady at the desk waiting for her to look up from her computer. "Um, excuse me." I said to her. "Your name?" She asked.

"Bryson Jones." She flipped through some pages before looking up at me. "You can have a seat right there; somebody will be right with you."

**

"Bryson Jones." A lady said making me look up. "That's me." I said standing up. "You can follow me." She said. I followed behind her as we entered a room with a few other people. My mind completely disregarded them when I saw Brandon.

"Dada." He cooed bringing a smile to my face. "Wassup man." I said crouching down in front of the highchair they had him in. "I missed you so much. You just don't know." I said.

"Mr. Jones, have a seat please." A woman said. I turned around seeing a judge. "Sorry." I said sitting down.

"Mr. Jones, can you please explain to the jury and I why your son is in Child Protective Services in the first place?" The judge asked. "Yes, um, his mother found herself in a situation that she couldn't get out of. And she chose to run away from her problems instead of facing them. I'm guessing she didn't want the hassle of a child with her. She called her uncle, someone who works in the police force, and told him to come to the house. When he arrived, Brandon, my son, was in a car seat and his mother was nowhere to be found." I said.

"I am sorry to hear that, but it seems as if you were nowhere to be found as well. Where exactly were you when all of this took place?" She asked.

"I was wrongfully convicted of murdering a cop. I have had a few bad run ins with the police but that was way before my son. Way before I met his mother. And they still had the same feelings towards me. But as I said, I was wrongfully convicted, and it was proven in court." I said.

"Right. And have you had any more bad run ins with the police since you've been released?"

"No. Not one."

She grabbed a folder looking through it.

"May you please remove Mr. Jones' son from the highchair and place him on the floor." The judge asked one of the other people in the room. They took Brandon out of the chair and placed him on the ground. I watched as he lifted himself up and slowly walked towards me.

My eyes lit up.

"He's walking. He's only ten months. He's walking!" I said with excitement. "Yep. He started walking three days ago and hasn't stopped." A woman said.

"Come on man. You got it. Keep going." I said with a smile. Just before he could make it to my arms, he fell down and began to cry a little. "It's okay. That's okay." I said picking him up. "Oh, it's okay son." I said taking a breath of relief.

Being able to hold my son. Being able to physically touch and see him. It brought tears to my eyes. "Stop crying man, it's okay. Sometimes we fall down. And it's hard to get back up, but we get back up. You keep going son. You keep going." I said hugging him tightly. "I am so sorry that I wasn't here for you. I'm here now. I won't ever leave you like that again. I love you."

~Armani POV

I was pacing back and forth in the living room waiting for Bryson to get back. I feel like shit. I'm nervous as hell. I feel like there's nothing that he can do that will be able to get our son back. I heard the front door unlocking causing me to stop in my tracks.

Bryson walked in with a sleeping Brandon in his arms.

"Oh my baby!" I said running towards them. "Stop." Bryson said stepping back a little. "What? Bryson move, give me my son." I said confused. "Your son?"

"Yes, my son." I scoffed. "I don't think it's in Brandon's best interest to be around you right now." He said making me laugh a little. "Bryson what the fuck are you talking about? That is my son."

"You mean, the son that you abandoned? The son that you didn't even try to fucking look after. The son who you left on my fucking porch! Are you fucking serious!" He semi-yelled. "Bryson I-" He cut me off. "What if something worse happened to him? What if somebody took him? What if he was fucking killed? Because you couldn't own up to the bullshit that you fucking did to me? What the fuck were you going to do then!"

"How many times do you want me to apologize for that?"

"That's my point Armani! I'm sick of your fucking apologies. I don't want them anymore. They're useless. I don't want your apologies. I don't want you to talk to me. I don't want you to look at me. I don't even want you next to me. I don't want shit from you. You're only here because I won't abandon my child like you did."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

ashkash2 💋

Next Time On Street Affection...

"It's been ten years since the last time I've seen you son." He said to me as I sat down. "It's Draco, not son. I stopped being your son the minute you gave up on being a father." I said to him. "Right, sorry. What brings you by after all this time, Draco?" He asked. "You were a terrible fucking father. You weren't an idol. You weren't someone that I could look up to. You weren't shit. And now I have a son, he'll be one years old in two months. I need you to tell me how to be better for him. I need you to tell me how to be better than you."