48

The time had come for Océane to move into Pierres place, and she couldn't be more excited. She managed to pack everything to wanted to take with her into limited boxes, making the walk to Pierres not as bad. He only lived a couple minutes from her old place, and with the help of a few elevators, she really didn't have to do much.

"I'm going to miss Senna." Océane whined as she put her last box on the floor. Breathing slightly heavily after the weight of the box was definitely something that she didn't expect when she picked it up.

"Senna is only a couple minutes walk, plus maybe Senna can have little sleepovers here?" Pierre suggested. Her face lit up to his suggestion. "Oh my gosh! A little cat sleepover, you are never void of smart ideas" She said in response.

Pierres place was not large at all, more on the small size if anything. However, it was amazingly clean. He wasn't there much which was especially helpful, but there was a little dust, dirt or anything.

He had about 3 of everything, three plates, three cups, three mugs, etc. His place had a vibe which couldn't be matched, the windows made the place feel so open and full of light. His walls were painted white, with art placed strategically to give it character. On his TV stand sat his trophy from Monza 2020, a win which meant everything to him. The kitchen followed along with the scheme. Having light grey cabinets, followed by white surface tops which had scattered objects along them, such as a coffee machine, a kettle, toaster and a knife rack.

"How much do you want me to pay a month then?" Océane asked, pushing her boxes into the room they'd share. He chuckled, helping her put the boxes in his room. "Océane my darling, you don't have to pay anything."

"But I would like to." She said, stopping herself from pushing the box and clinging onto Pierres shoulders. "If you want to help out so badly, you can do a food shop every other week?" He suggested.

"I like that idea, but you have to promise to that, i want to help out around and I can't if you don't let me." She said, giving Pierre a peck on the lips as she finished her sentence.

"I cleared about 4 drawers for you, and there's quite a bit of wardrobe space for you, is that enough?" He said opening the sliding door and revealing the spare space in which was made for her.

Océane felt a nice rush of happiness flow over her, "Thank you Pierre." She said taking some of her clothes out and sorting them into the drawers that she was given. She looked over to his bedside table, to see a picture frame of a picture of the two of them. "When did you get that?" She asked, pointing to it. She hadn't actually been round Pierres for a couple of months, as he had always been round hers.

He picked it up and admired it for a second. "I got it a month or so ago." He also picked up a bracelet which was left on his bedside table. "I got this for you." He said strolling over to her. The bracelet was a Astteria bracelet, being silver she fell in love with it.

She was shocked, "Pierre how much did this cost." She said, taking it from his hands and admiring it.

"It's a white diamond bracelet, don't worry about the price."

"Its beautiful, but please don't tell me it's more than a grand." She said, watching him place it on.

"Maybe add seventy more to that." He mumbled.

"Sorry what?" She said, "Pierre." Her eyes shot up to his, "How can i repay you." She said in shock, her heart pounding loudly quickly.

"By just being by my side, that's good enough for me, I enjoy getting you gifts, and you can't deny them." He said, stroking the hair out of her face.

"I love you." She mumbled into a kiss. "I love you too." He said.

« «

——Today 16:56am——

——Today 16:56am——

Charlotte

How do i deal with Pierre getting
me and expensive gift, because I'm
actually freaking out.

HELLOO MY LOVE

OMG what did he get you

He got me a very expensive
bracelet

That's so cute omg

But honestly just be appreciative
of it

And if you do want to get him
Something get him something
of meaning

What should I get him

Help

I need to step up my girlfriend role

You've just moved in with him right?

Yesss

Omg that means you're like, 30
seconds away from me

But, get something for the place,
maybe your bedroom?

I have no ideas, this isn't good

Maybe i make like a little journal
book thing, of all our memories
together

Océane. That is an amazing idea

That's meaningful, and for starters
that's a great idea.

For seconds, let's go craft shopping.

Pleaseee

YES!

I'm ready now, if you want to go
we can go now.
On my way to yours

Get your shoes on xx

« «

They met up and Océane got some craft stuff for Océane to make her little book. She got a journal which was around 50 pages long, the book was a soft cover of blue.

The pages consisted of photos of the two, memories and she had wrote some stuff down as well. Over the time they spent together, Pierre would say some questionable things and she'd put them in her notes. To just be reminiscent of them, and it really helped in this moment when she had been writing them down. Giving the book a more personal feeling.