ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Start from the beginning

Evie sang as she danced in an alley with some of the kids.

Mckenzie
Today's the day
That you won't forget
The best to come
Ain't happened yet
Take a bow, it won't be your last
You're from the Isle if anybody asks

Mckenzie walked down an alley towards a sign that said 'Fortune told'. As she walked down one of the many alleys, she stopped in front of Celia, who flashed her tarod card. Mckenzie smirked as she continued to sing, picking one of the cards. She then wrapped her arm around Celia's shoulders as the two leave the alley.

VKs
It's good to be bad
And we're proof of that
Used to be lost
Now we're on the map
Used to steal stacks
Now we're given back
Remember that
It's good to be bad
If you got pride
Raise your Vs up high
Wave 'em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be bad

The five original VKs danced with the others before running up to the balcony.

Jay
They can try to deny our style
But we born this way
'Cause you can take the VK
Out of the Isle
But you can't take the Isle
Out of the VK

Carlos
If you wanna make it hype
Not a moment to waist
Make it loud, make it live
Make it jump to the bass
Make it what you want
But you'd better make your case
'Cause the Isle makes us
And we're reppin' this place

VKs
So, when I say, 'V'
You say, 'K'
V

Crowd
K

VKs
V

Crowd
K

VKs
When I say, 'All'
You say, 'Day'
All

Crowd
Day

VKs
All

Crowd
Day

VKs
When I say, 'V'
You say, 'K'
V

Carlos and Jay then jump down from the balcony, running to the front of the crowd, dancing along with them.

Crowd
K

VKs
V

Crowd
K

VKs
When I say, 'All'
You say, 'Day'

All
All day

Carlos and Jay dance with the crowd as Mal, Evie and Mckenzie act as though they are playing the drums to the beat of the song.

Crowd
Hey, it's good to be bad

Carlos and Jay then run through the crowd back up to the balcony.

VKs
It's good to be bad
And we're proof of that
Used to be lost
Now we're on the map
Used to steal stacks
Now we're giving back
Remember that
It's good to be bad
If you got pride
Raise your Vs up high
Wave 'em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be bad

As the song ended the crowd cheered, holding up their applications.

Mckenzie's POV

"Who wants to go? You?" Mal asked, pointing at a random VK. "Yes, pick me, Mal! Pick me!" The VK cheered. Carlos and Jay went down the stairs, to collect all the applications. We then all met up behind the wall leading to the balcony as we grabbed the correct applications.

Once we got the correct applications, Mal, Evie and I walked out onto the balcony as Jay and Carlos were halfway down the stairs with theirs. "I can't believe this day has finally arrived." I said, earning cheers from the crowd.

"I honestly wish we could take you all with us and some day, very soon, maybe we can." Evie said. "Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times. You're going to be so sick of us." Mal said. "So sick of us." Evie and I repeated, as the crowd laughed.

"Can I get a drum roll, please?" Evie asked, as she held up the application in her hands. The crowds started stomping their feet on the ground. "First, I would like to begin, with the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, daughter of Drizella, my sweet, sweet friend. My Dizzy." Evie smiled, point at Dizzy, who squealed before running up the stairs, past Carlos, hugging Evie tightly.

Carlos then opened his applications. "Next, is the son of Smee. Come on Squeaky." He said, waving Squeaky over. Smee encouraged his son, as Squirmy reached out for his twin. Squeaky walked up to Carlos giving him a hug.

"And no way, we're splitting up the twin, thanks to Mckenzie and Mal's suggestion, so get over here, Squirmy, come on." Jay said, as Squirmy and Squeaky both lightened up knowing they wouldn't be separated. "And last," Mal started. "But certainly not least," I added. "We all picked this girl because we all agreed that she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class." Mal said, as she looked over at me. I opened the applications Mal and I smiled down at the crowd.

"Give it on up for Dr. Facilier's daughter, Celia." Mal and I shouted, pointing at Celia. "I'm bad." Celia said, doing a little spin. As Celia made her way towards us, so did Carlos, Jay and the Smee twins. "We'll be back for you guys, next week, okay?" Carlos said.

"And so, pack your stuff, your own stuff." Jay said, looking at the children, as we all laughed. "Where are we going?" Mal, Evie and I asked. "We're going to..." Dizzy and Celia started as the crowd joined in by shouting, "Auradon!"

Word Count: 1692