I have a story idea (and I need your opinion)

~ [ Okay so as you can tell by the title I have some story ideas that I want your guys opinions on if you don't mind telling me. You don't have to of course, just a request. So here they are:

#1: So I FINALLY finished the Danganronpa series like a month ago and I was really disappointed with the ending of it(specially v3). Now it wasn't that bad in my opinion, but I didn't really think it was that good for the characters. It was good for like, adding hope and despair to the player and having them feel for it but in my opinion it pretty much ruined the characters and the story. It felt kinda empty to me. I guess if your going for making the player despair then it's good, but in my opinion for the characters and the story it's not. It's not bad but it's not good. So I think I'm going to rewrite danganronpa v3. But I want to know what you guys think I should do. Should I rewrite the whole story or just danganronpa v3. Because I think I just want to rewrite danganronpa v3. And if I do do it what should I change?

#2: Along with the danganronpa thing I want to also make some ocs to ship with some of my favorite characters who I don't have a ship for. But of course make it good because I read stuff about it and most of the time apparently it's not done well. Here are the characters I want to make ocs to ship them with and tell me what talents or personality ideas I could use for them.

1. Junko: So i know most people don't like her but I love Junko she is a queen and so cool and funny and I just can't help but love her. I obviously don't approve of the stuff she does and does to people but I still love her. I wanna make an oc who ends up falling for her and so does Junko but obviously Junko would pick despair and the oc would be trying to not fall for her because she's the mastermind. But this might be a bad idea also. Honestly if I do end up doing it then either the oc is turned over to despair or tries to save Junko but ends up dead in the end. I think the second choice is probably better but tell me what you guys think. Also what should the oc be like if I do end up doing this?

2. Mukuro: I think I want to do one maybe with her were the oc and her fall for each other and the oc tries to bring her to the side of hope. But I'm again not sure if I should do it. And if I do what would the oc be like? Would this be cringe? I don't know honestly.

3. Nagito: Not so sure about this one just thought it would be interesting. Like were the oc falls for a crazy person like him and doesn't know what do about it or something I don't know. Or again would that be cringe? I honestly don't know. And again if I do do it what should the oc be like?

4. Mikan: Ok this is one of the ones I really want to do. I love Mikan she so cute and is an interesting character. I want it to be were like the oc is the only one who kinda notices her and defends her and stuff. I don't mean the others are rude to her besides Hiyoko or Fuyuhiko but like,they don't notice the way they treat her upsets her or that she is suffering kinda. I think you get what I'm saying. And maybe the oc notices this and tries to help her and be friends with her. And they eventually end up liking each other. Maybe like a friends to lovers thing. And theirs also the connection to Junko she has that could be interesting. Anyway, what do you guys think? If I do do it what should I make the oc like?

5. Kokichi: This another one I really wanted to do. Especially since his character is really interesting. I'm not entirely sure what to make the oc like though. Maybe were their the ultimate truth teller or something since that would kinda be the opposite of him since he lies alot and is good at it. I also think that would be pretty interesting. But they maybe surprisingly get along with him and become friends and eventually they end up liking each other maybe. I just feel like that would be interesting. But tell me what you guys think and what I should make the oc like.

 Anyway that's all. Tell me what I should do and if I do do it if I should make stories for each oc. By guys and happy New Years! :) ] ~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

    • Last Updated: Sunday, January 1st, 2023

    • Number of words: 842