Chapter 13: Attached

Start from the beginning

I stopped when I felt a pain in my arm and I saw it covered with blood. I saw my father holding a sharp knife and I was shocked to see the result of my havoc.

Most of my father's men we're dead and there's blood all over the place. I subconsciously dropped the guns and ran out of that place.

I'm a monster now. A killer. I am now someone I used to hate. But they deserved it. They killed my mother.

I ran and ran as fast as I could. Not minding the blood on my shirt and arm. I sat on the bench and breathe heavily. I'm a monster.

I saw a girl standing in front of me with mouth and eyes wide open. She's holding a yellow colored stuff toy. I was taken aback when she suddenly jumped to my side and held my arm.

"Waaaah! May dugo yung braso mo! Zombie ka ba? Di ba pag zombie dapat wala ng dugo??"

I frowned. Is she stupid? Zombies doesn't exist. Maybe she's one of those little girls who always listen to stories like fairytale, beasts, cartoons, zombies and such. Maybe I should just ignore her.

"Grabe ang galing talaga ng pagkakagawa. Parang to--" I flinched when she touched my wound. "What the hell!? Don't touch my wound you stupid!"

I saw her shocked then suddenly ran away from me. Right. I'm a monster now right? She really should get away from me. I was about to leave when I heard someone shouting.