"We have time so hurry up. Call your newly found sisters and tell them they can come and see if anyone else wants to come." She looked hesitant then nodded.

"I can't get on many things tho. I'm pregnant."

"I know, you can get on the kiddie rides with Niyah." She smiled and went upstairs. I followed and we all started getting dressed.

WHAT THEY HAVE ON

Aaliyah - Gray and white Nike crop top tank top with Nike sign. Bleached, black, studded, ripped shorts. Gray , white , cheetah print , high top Nikes. Black Ray-Bans , bleached black messenger cross-over bag. Her hair was in a messy bun with a bang.

Jacob - Black and white Misfits shirt. Black and white Addidas. Black Cargo shorts. Black Ray Bans.

Janiyah - Pink, black, and white hello kitty shirt. Black capris. Pink and white Nikes. Black Ray Bans. Her hair was in a princess bun with a bang like Aaliyah's.

DONE

(AALIYAH'S P.O.V)

I Walked into the bathroom putting on my final touches while Jacob was putting on his clothes.

"Ray and Prod can't come but, Adrianna, Meenna, Jessica, Raven, and Roc wants to go. Is it enough room."

"Yeah, it's a seat left over if they come."

"Kay, hurry up its a two hour drive." I kissed him on the cheek and went to go find Janiyah. She was sitting on the couch watching Dora silently. I went in front of her and saw she was half asleep. I slowly picked her up and grabbed the keys to the car. I put her in her carseat and waited for Jacob. After a few more minutes he came out. We went to his uncles house first so we could get the Escalade and then we picked everyone else up.

"Yaasss! Disney World here I come!" I said in the seat next to Janiyah. I let Roc sit up front with Jacob since they were the only two boys.

"Girl shut up you can't even get on most of the rides!" Meenna said. Raven had a confused look on her face.

"Adrianna, you ain't tell her?"

"I forgot. Sorry." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm pregnant."

"Congrats sis." Raven said. I don't think anyone knows that the baby isn't Jacobs expect for Meenna and Jessica. I told them myself.

"Aye guys, it's backed up traffic so we won't get there till later. I hope you brought clothes and money cause we Gon stay the night at a hotel." Jacob said from the drivers seat.

"I wasted an outfit." Raven said.

"Call dad, tell him to give us some money." Adrianna said.

"I need someone's phone so I can call my mom." Jessica said. I handed her my phone.

"Why?" I asked.

"So she can transfer some money." I shrugged and slumped down in my seat. After a few minutes I was knocked out.

"Girl wake up!" I woke up to Meenna shaking me.

"Damn, alright." I woke up and saw we were at Double Tree hotel. We all walked up to the hotel concierge. I saw it was dark outside.

"Los Angeles traffic ain't no joke." I mumbled to myself.

"How may I help you?" The young lady said.

"Can I have 3 rooms on the same floor for 3 nights and 4 days?" Jacob answered. The lady nodded and typed something in on the computer.

"That'll be $2356.81. When you check out any additional fees will be added. Since you are paying more than $1,000 the wet bar in each room is free. We need $200 per each room though as a down payment." Everyone got there money out and paid. "Okay, the rooms are 527, 530, & 533. They are all on the same side so you can go in each others room without going into the hallway if you want." The lady handed Jacob 6 hotel keys and gave one to each person. She also handed him a piece of paper with a number on it. Before Jacob could grab it I snatched it.

"Hell no trick, he's married." I held up my hand and walked to the elevator with all the girls. We went to our rooms and I laid down with Janiyah until Jacob came in.

"So were you gonna take it Jacob."

"Honestly I didn't even know what it was." I rolled my eyes and he leaned in to kiss me I moved out if the way.

"Niyah, go next door with Auntie Raven and Rianna Kay?" She nodded and I followed her into the room.

"We'll try not to be so loud." They had to realize what I said and next thing my ears were filled with 'Ewwws' I closed the door and locked it.

"Now where were we?" I said.

"Here." He picked me up and put me on the bed. Kissing every part of my body.

••••••••••••••••••••••

I love Patient people. But START VOTING! IM SETTING A LIMIT TO THIS CHAPTER.

5+ votes for next ch.

If I don't get it I won't update until I do. It's a simple goal, just do it. You brought it upon yourselves.