"Awww mera baby!! I am so happy now!"..she drapes her arms around him tightly to express her excitement!

"Ek kam karo aap jake fresh ho jao.. I will make some good tea for you.."

"Haan yaar! The way I missed your tea baby!"

"Abhi banake lati hoon..".. she tries getting off his lap..

"Ek second..".. he holds her back..

"Kya hua?"

He finds her a little tired and taken up..
"Tu theek tou hai na baba?"

"Haan bilkul theek hoon! Mujhe kya hoga?!"

"You don't look fine! Kuch tou theek nehi hai! Is there any discomfort anywhere you feeling?"..he asks..

"Sidharth! Now don't start overthinking! I am absolutely fine! Zyada maat socho please!"

"Sure na?".. he looks at her eyes keenly..

She pecks his lips.."100%"

****************

2 days later..

At doctor's place..

"Sidharth, the reports are here and I am glad that you didn't bring her along.."

His gets stiff and aware in no time!

"Nivi, Sana is okay right?! Aur mera bachha?"

"Yeah so far everything is fine but I am afraid if she doesn't take proper precautions then this can go worse! Actually, Sana's amniotic fluid is decreasing quite significantly! Usually this fluid starts decreasing after 36 weeks of pregnancy but in her case, it's happening pretty faster!"

"So what's the solution?".. he seems all nervous by now..

"Relax! Sidharth! Mujhe tou laga Sana zyada nervous hai by nature but you seem more tensed now! Dekho, you are Snighi's brother, so this case is more personal for me! So I would be more cautious even though there is nothing very serious! However, you need to keep your calm and listen to me carefully!"

"I'm sorry Nivi! Please go ahead!".. he tries to manage himself..

"Dekho abhi tak tou sab normal hai but I can see a significant fall, so I don't want to take any risk. So I would prescribe her complete bed rest, more fluid intake and IV fusion if required later in her pregnancy. Waise tou pregnancy mein, mothers should walk around rather than laying down but in her case, extra care should be taken to make her take adequate amount of rest. This would help to her to retain her fluid as much as she can..

"I hope there is no risk.. I mean..you know like I hope it's not... life threatening or something..!".. he struggles to speak..

"No.. there is no such risk..she will be fine..it's just that, she needs to keep a check if there is any continuous discharge. I would suggest, go home, make her understand in the best way you can. Be the support you always have been to her! She needs to know this, in order to be more aware and careful.."

The doctor seems pretty convincing to him now..

****************

He skips his office and drives back to home..

After an hour..

On reaching home, he finds Sana sitting in the living room with Tara, watching some funny videos in her phone..

Sidharth keeps her report to a side and sits next close to her..

Sana finds him a little disturbed already..

"Kya hua Sidharth? Aap office nehi jaoge aaj?"

"Nah..maan nehi hai. Soch raha hun ki jab tak delivery na ho jaye, home office hi karunga..".. he leans back on the couch to relax his muscles..

"Wah Mama! Kya sahi decision liya hai! I am proud of you! Ab main bhi ghar phone karke batadungi that I will be here till Mami's delivery! It's going to be so much fun here!".. Tara exclaims..

Sidharth hardly reacts..

"Kya hua hai aapko Sidharth? Sab theek tou hai na? Aap reports lene gaye the na?"

He turns his face towards her and prepares himself to start the much needed conversation..

"Andar chale? Room mein?"

"Sure.."

She turns her face back to Tara..

"Tara main abhi ati hoon.. tu rukh idhar. Keep the phone with you.."

"Ok Mami..come soon..I will be waiting.."

*************

"Hum log niche shift karenge.. guest room mein..".. he says while putting on a t-shirt..

Sana finds his behavior very disturbing..

"Sidharth for God's sake, kuch bataoge aap?"

He walks upto her and holds her into a tight hug..

"Kya?".. she pulls him back..

"Baby, you are not entirely okay! You are going through a complication and I can't afford to risk this in any way!"

"Mera.. bachhaa.. Sidharth... Humara bachha tou theek hai na?".. she clutches his t-shirt..

He holds her hands and kisses on them tenderly to calm her down..

"Humara bachha bilkul theek hai..infact both my babies are okay! But your fluid is decreasing baby and it's alarming..".. he tries to handle it maturely now..

"Ab?".. she seems lost!

"Ab kuch nehi baas humein careful rehna parega! We just need to take proper precaution.."

"Koi risk tou nehi hai na?".. she is visibly stressed now..

"Relax! Bharosa hai na mere upar?".. he cups her face lovingly..

She nods her head slightly..

"Tou baas yeh yaad rakhna! Main tum dono ko kuch nehi hone dunga! I promise!"

"Come..".. he extends his arms entirely..

She goes in and he drapes her entirely into his embrace to protect her there with all his effort!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

DO COMMENT GUYS...😘