Sides of Conflict

"The thing with past life memories is that no matter how you run from it.....there's always, somehow a way for them to come back. Heh...I don't know if dad will be able to come to terms with his memories...but I hope mom can help him with that..after all, we're family.."

[Continuation of Part 1, In the Future Timeline][Location: A deserted area located in Quanah, Texas]Breach looked to the side with a cautious look after slicing another monster with her X blade, seeing the person from the distance as well as her c...

[Location: A deserted area located in Quanah, Texas]
Breach looked to the side with a cautious look after slicing another monster with her X blade, seeing the person from the distance as well as her cautious expression soon turned into an angry one. Doing a quick spin around to dodge and counter she quickly stabbed an enemy fighter through the chest after seeing it trying to use a frontal attack, letting it fall to the ground after taking her blade out.
"Are we going to use the same made up names or just use our heads for that...Marian.."
She said after readjusting her position a bit towards Marian...the one person who had made a classical quote turn its words to reality.

Marian smirked slightly with a so-called 'elegant' position, holding a metallic pole over her right shoulder, having the lines of her pupils faintly glow like a neon light.
"Why pretend to have names when it's only a title or...perhaps a little reminder of something special?"
She asked in a calm and assuming tone. She adjusted her position slightly while putting her free hand on her left hip, having the same smirk on her face as if she was already enjoying the moment.
"Kori Kori Kori....hehe, you still don't get the operation of how things go even with our minds linked you still don't get it since all you do is act like daddy's little fighter"
She soon said, tapping her own shoulder with the pole before giggling at how naive Breach can be at times. She didn't show any other emotion knowing that she didn't have to underestimate her entirely, having every skill she can know in her crazy mind of misunderstanding.

"At least I'm not a crazy person who works with lunatics like themselves....having a dark side is tempting to release as using dynamite, but it isn't what we were supposed to be!"
Breach replied with a confident tone in her voice. She always wanted to know what it would be like to see how fun life would be if her darkness was to have control, being able to do whatever she wanted and cross lines her own dad couldn't move through to. But then there was a conversation that her father had dealing with that temptation, knowing that it'll be really understandable to control it if she was willingly capable of facing her own self entirely. She sighed faintly while focusing her sights on Neo-1, having her hands in a gripping appearance with her X blades still having its sharp outlook like her father's design.

"That is who we're supposed to be silly, whether you like it or not that hope will only stop the inevitable.....you think you can stop despair just by being all buddy buddies with a bit of determination?"
Neo-1 said, having been a bit annoyed. She knew Breach had the spark to keep going like her father since it only made her more upset inside. Such a feeling turned her gears like a swirling flame with nothing but a single thought in her mind... bringing the fruits of her labor to finally bring the proper 'peace' in stopping the light in her heart.