Part 11

Preivously on An Invite To The Jungle

(When carlos and tracker got to the lookout.)

______________

When Carlos and Tracker got to the lookout the Pups was sill in the lobby while Ryder went to the main floor.

Tracker: '' Hey guys! ''

Pups: '' Hey Tracker, hey Carlos! ''

Carlos: '' Hey Pups where's Ryder? ''

Chase: '' Hes on the main floor! ''

Carlos: '' Thanks Chase! ''

Carlos then make his way to where Ryder is while the Pups play, Tracker and Chase staring at each other lovingly.

Rocky: '' Would you two stop making lovey dovey eyes at each other! ''

Chase: '' Only if you stop making lovey dovey eyes at Marshall on missions when your both needed! ''

Rocky: '' ...... ''

Rubble: '' Exposed. ''

Rocky: '' Shut up Rubble! ''

Half of the Pups laugh at Rocky and Marshall red faces.

________________

Carlos was up to the main floor where he saw Ryder doing some work on the big computer. He decided that he would surprise Ryder by going up to him and hug him from behide.

Carlos: '' Hello my love~ ''

Ryder: '' Hi love! ''

Carlos: '' What are you doing love? ''

Ryder: '' Just finising up some work. ''

Carlos: '' Good~ ''

Carlos turing Ryder around and kissing him. By this they are making out(again). Luckly no one walked in so, things got really heated.
Ofcouses since people need help, Ryder got a call breaking their kiss.

Carlos: '' Aww come on. ''

Ryder: '' Hello Ryder here! ''

Mayor Goodway: '' Um Ryder we have a really big problem, Mayor Humdiger, his nephew and Kittes are causing problems around Adventure Bay(Again) and the Princess of Barking Brag is suppose to be coming today with the Duke and everything needs to okay for the Princess but everything is being mess up right now can you help with everything please! Oh and hi Carlos! ''

(I kept barking brag in cause i just felt like it)

Carlos: '' Hi! ''

Ryder: '' Ofcouse we will help you Mayor we will right down to City Hall! ''

Mayor Goodway: '' Thanks Ryder! ''

We all know how this goes. So after the mission and some funny moments and some Carder moments, the Princess have arrive.

Mayor Goodway: '' welcome to Adventure Bay Princess ''

Princess(I didn't even bother searcing her name): '' Thank you! ''

(Meanwhile with Carder)