kiss the burns away | ziggy b.

[] warnings; Little Bit of Blood & Use of a Homophobic Slur

[] pairings; Ziggy Berman x Black!Shadysider!Girlfriend!Reader

[] summary; [Name] is searching of her seemingly lost red head girlfriend and eventually finds her but doesn't like the situation that Ziggy is placed in. Like a loving girlfriend, [Name] protects Ziggy from Sheila and her goons but the results ends up in [Name]'s favour.

[] word count; 2,467

© sadieslcverr, 2022. please do not plagiarize any of my works.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

"Hey, have you seen Ziggy anywhere?" You questioned the oldest Goode boy as you walked over to him and Kurt. Nick cocks his head slightly in a curious gaze as he began talking, "No, I haven't but I can hel–"

An ear piercing scream cut off the brunette boy's sentence as your head turned to it. You were pretty sure that you would have gotten whiplash from how fast you moved your neck.

But it wasn't just any regular scream. It was a very familiar scream and it sounded like Ziggy's. Your eyes widened in fear and you began dashing off without another word. The two Sunnyvale boys shared quick glances and followed in tow.

Reaching to the origin of the scream, you gasped at the shock to see your girlfriend tied up to a tree. But it just wasn't any old tree. It was the hanging tree – the tree where Sarah Fier, the so-called witch was hanged.

You weren't really surprised to see who was the leader in this dangerous situation. Sheila fucking Watson was taunting your girlfriend, per usual. You're staring to think that Sheila ruining Ziggy's life as a part of her daily routine by now. To make matters even worst, you spotted something in Sheila's hand so you squinted your eyes and it sparked a resemblance to a lighter.

The realization only rumbled up the uneasiness in your stomach when you saw that it was displaying it's only action. Building up the anger in your body, witnessing the results on your Ziggy's beautiful pale skin, causing the part right underneath her armpit to expose a darker tone than intended.

No, it can't be. No it couldn't be. You know it's sheila but would she stoop that low just to get Ziggy expelled from camp. If there's one thing that you know about the sunnyvaler – it was that she was one determined hell of a bitch and even though you respected her on that, you despised how she used those intentions on Ziggy.

But it's Sheila so you really don't expect much from her these days.

"Sheila, let her the fuck down!" You yelled, gaining her and her goonies attention. In desperation, Ziggy also looked up and let out a sigh in relief at the marvelous sight of you to her rescue.

Once you gained their attention, you began running towards them but made a beeline towards the mean girl.

Sheila formed a wicked smile, "Well, well, if it isn't the witch's girl–" You cut her off with a harsh punch to the face making her fall to the ground from the impact.

"Touch again and you're dead, sheila! You hear me!" You exclaimed, bending your legs to her sight. "You're fucking dead!"So, Sheila needed to be taught a lesson on how to not mess with you or Ziggy for the rest of the summer and she was in for treat.