stickers and kisses | ziggy b.

[] warnings; None

[] pairings; Ziggy Berman x Fem!Black!Bestfriend!Reader

[] summary; In which, [name] becomes bored and decided to decorate her favorite redhead with stickers while she slept.

[] word count; 1,015

[] author's note; Keep in mind that I wrote this last year, so this is probably horrible.

© sadieslcverr, 2022. please do not plagiarize any of my works.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

You twisted and turned in your small, but, manageable bed trying to fall asleep. Camp nightwing, the beds were uncomfortable to sleep on, spoiled rich Sunnyvalers who thinks they own everything, horrible food and annoying mosquitos. Your mom forced you to go to this camp, claiming that it'll be a good opportunity to make some more friends and be more social in the outside world.

Your social anxiety and lack of ever leaving your bedroom unless foods ready or when you need to go the bathroom told you to complain to your mom that you just want to be left alone and not active in the sun. You turned on your side to see your sleeping bestfriend, ginger hair, blue eyes, badass personality, those were ways to describe Ziggy Berman.

An idea popped into your head as a childish smirk formed your lips, silently getting out of the bed and walking over to your suitcase, opening it to reveal a sticker book.

It had different stickers but what caught your eye was the smiling stickers, all different in colors and sizes. Ziggy wasn't a optimistic person but you always managed to make her whole world light up and if Sheila or her goons ever touched you, that would be the last of them. Unknownest to you, Ziggy was awake and watching your every move, your beautiful cocoa skin shown in the dim light of a lamp near you and when you started to walk to her, her eyes immediately closed.

You were so close to Ziggy's face that your lips were nearly inches away from touching. One by one, you took a sticker out of the book placing it some where on the Berman girl's face. It took everything in Ziggy to not make a noise or her cover will be blown and she wouldn't want to see the frown upon your lips. Placing the last sticker on Ziggy's face, you looked happy at your accomplishment. A total of 19 stickers strawn upon her face, 4 on her forehead, 2 on her nose with 4 on both side of her cheeks and 1 on her chin.

When she woke up the next morning, she would have to act surprised in front of you. Ziggy woke up after you and did her morning routine before looking in the bathroom mirror to see stickers planted all over her face, she held her lips in remembrance when your lips were just barely inches away from touching. Her whole face blushed a crimson red before she realizes in thought that you and her could never date which causes a frown upon the red head girl face.

"Y/n's just your bestfriend. You can't fall in love with your bestfriend, god i'm stupid y/n would never like me back."
Ziggy murmured, splashing some water on her face. Once she's finished with her mini pep talk, she walks outside the bathroom to see you by the door with two plates of food in your hand.

"Princess, what happened to my face?" Ziggy asked, pointing to her face. Your heart always sped up when Ziggy uses that nickname.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You acted dumb, looking down at the breakfast in your hand before looking at her once again, holding a plate in front of her, "Here's your breakfast zig."

The redhead stalked over to you and you walked backwards trying maintain some distance between the two of you. A gasp left your lips when Ziggy trapped you against the cabin door, you almost lost your grip of the plates in your hand as her eyes fiercely stared into yours as she made eye-contact with you.

Both of your noses nearly touching as your eyes swiftly looked at Ziggy's soft plump lips. Sure, you dreamed of kissing them but that's only in your imagination. Ziggy's stern look etched into her smirk as she realized that you were distracted by her lips. "Your eyes always can't seem to mine whenever you lie." Damn it, you knew that you had been caught before Ziggy spoke up again, "And besides you're the only one in this cabin who brings stickers to summer camp. So are you gonna tell me the truth now, princess?"

You disagreed, shaking your head for more clarification, but clearly wasn't believable in her eyes. Being your bestfriend from since you were babies, Ziggy knew that you were a stubborn girl. So, trying to talk you out of it didn't work so she had to come up with another plan and she thought of the best one.

She just hoped that plan B was more effective than plan A. Ziggy removed the plates from your hand and placed them on a nearby bed and than she averted her attention back on you, trapping you against the door again.

Ziggy leaned in as your body froze trying to comprehend what was happening, so you just let your mind take over. She placed her lips onto yours and you kissed back and you were right, her lips were soft and plump just like how you imagined that they would be. The redhead cupped your face, deepening the kiss as her tongue slides into your mouth which you allow.

You lightly out a soft moan as Ziggy hands leave your face and slithered down past your waist and she lightly gropes your ass. You feel Ziggy's smirk into the kiss, as you rest your arms on her shoulders. The kiss lasted another 10 seconds before Ziggy pulls away, heavy panting from both of you and her baby blue eyes made eye-contact with your e/c eyes.

"Now do you know?"

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

© typicalgaywriter, 2022. please do not copy, translate any of my works.