off limits | sadie s.

[] warnings; Mentions of Cheating & Little Steamy Scene

[] pairings; Sadie Sink x Fem!McLaughlin!Reader, Brother!Caleb McLaughlin x Sister!Reader, Best-Friend!Sadie x Best-Friend!Caleb

[] summary; Sadie is hopelessly in love with her best friend's sister but doesn't confess, not wanting to lose Caleb's trust. So when [name]'s girlfriend, Amelia, cheats on her and finds solace in Sadie's arms, could a confession change everything?

[] word count; 2,986

[] author's note; Reader is 18 years old, just to clarify.

[] published; 21st September, 2022

© sadieslcverr, 2022. please do not copy, translate any of my works.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

Sadie Sink and Caleb McLaughlin were an inseparable friendship since 2017. The dynamic duo shared similar interests beyond work and that blossomed into an amazing friendship. Generally speaking, many fans assumed that they were dating but they denied the accusations thrown their way with a post on Instagram, clarifying that they are simply just friends, nothing more and nothing less.

The two never kept a secret from each other, albeit Sadie has a huge crush on his younger sister, [Name] McLaughlin, you were just 2 years younger than her. The actress never disclosed that secret to Caleb because; (A) you were his baby sister for god's sake! and (B) Caleb is seriously overprotective.

You became an actress not so long after your brother and he managed to snag you a spot on Stranger Things. Becoming a season 2 character, portraying Lola Sinclair, Lucas' twin sister so despite your age difference, you looked the role. Your character's love interest was Max Mayfield, even though, you shared some on-screen kisses with Eleven which sent the fans in a complete spiral.

Many of the fans shipped Lola and Max (Laxine/Maxola) and Lola and Eleven (Elevola). But the majority shipped the actresses as well, mainly Millie because you were friends before you two worked on Stranger Things.

Originally, you had met Sadie through a dinner party, a night before the shooting of season 2 and you warmed up to each other.

So Sadie never took any opportunities with you, not like she had a choice, seeing as you were currently dating Amelia.

Ugh...Amelia. Now Sadie was a regularly positive person but when it comes to your girlfriend, all that shrivels up. She thought she couldn't detest a person so extensively but she ultimately underestimated herself.

The redhead had a hunch that Amelia was being unfaithful but never discussed it, witnessing as you seemed so happy. Sometimes, she just wished that she could be the reason for your contentment.

She didn't want to rain on your parade and will do whatever it takes to keep you smiling, precisely if her heart was thrown in the loop — which it is.

Yep, Sadie was deeply in love with you.

Normally, you'd give the redhead small glances and smiles here and there, usually when she's doing a scene that caused her to stammer on her lines. Often she would apologize to the Duffer Brothers who just waved her off with a chuckle and tells everyone to take a break. As fast as she could run, embarrassment crawling all over her body as she rushes to her trailer, and then you would show up a while later with a sheepish smile and bowl of her favorite fruits.