Chapter 13

Continuing, har - so...... ( Flashback Starts)
At the next day, I thought that she must be joking, isiliye main thora late se jaata hu. Maine socha ki voh chali gayi hogi. But I was wrong! She was still there waiting for me! At that time I thought to listen to her! Har sat down on a rock beside nan, she was lost in her own thoughts that she didn't know that I was sitting beside her.
Har ( softly, not to scare her) - hi!
Nan ( starled , turned towards him ) - hi, I tthought u will not come!
Har - I also thought then I came! So what you want to talk?
Nan - I know y they are talking like that to u, it's because of ur sister Aliya!
Har ( softly, not wanting her to scare with his anger) - what do you mean? Say clearly!
Nan understood that he was angry but spoke softly to her, she did not want to anger him so she try to calm him in the most adorable way. Har was quite tall and she was short compared to him. She scoot closer to him and kiss his cheek as to calm his anger.
Nan ( softly) - I'm sorry but plz listen to me. Harshad 's anger melt away by her cute act . Continuing, one day when we were in the park, suddenly she came crying. All the boys move to her and asks y she is crying? She told her parents & brother didn't want her because she is a girl. She also told that they keep her like a maid. We felt bad for her. Then after some talks she became friend. So they are behaving rude with you. Nan is a small but smart kid, she understands what is going through Harshad. He has tears in his eyes and can't believe that she said that to them. Nan thought it will be best to leave him alone. She stood up and starts walking but halt by a hand!
Har - why you are telling me? Don't u hate me like them?.
Nan - no I don't hate u because I know that u love her alot! Besides I know that she is lying. & I'm sorry to tell you this but ur sister is a jealous, attention seeker girl I don't like her for the things that she is doing to me! The last line got his attention
Har ( feeling protective of nandini) - what did she do?
Nan ( smiling) - that's a story for next time! Abhi ghar jaati hu! Bye harsh bhai 😍. Nan didn't wait for the response & runs back to her house.
Har ( smiles to himself) - pagal ladki! He also walks away.
( Flashback Ends)
Present day!
Sa - how can she do this?
An - what she had done to you nandini?
Nan - that's a story to tell afterwards! It's late now I'm too sleepy, good night guys. Nan leaves.
Har - don't worry guys! She is strong but aliya subject is related to her past, she is showing herself strong but she is breaking inside . She still needs time to heal
Div - we understand! Everyone leaves to their rooms. Sid is passing by nan 's room & thought to check on her. He opens the door slowly but didn't find nandini inside. He closed the door and has a frown on his face, suddenly it changes into smile. He runs to somewhere

In terrace, Nandini was looking towards the sky
Sid - kya soch rahi ho? Keeps a hand on her shoulder.
Nan ( startled ) - just thinking about my past! She turns to him, y this happens to me? Y my parents don't love me? Have I done anything wrong to them! I think if Aliya didn't come between us then also they were treating me like Shit! Aliya ke aane se jo pyaar & care mil raha tha voh bhi chala gaya,
Sid ( wipes her tears & kiss her forehead) - jaan, don't spill these precious tears for them! They don't deserve ur tears, u have not done anything wrong to them. Let bygones be bygones. Look at the brighter side, Now u have us by your side, u have a not one but four wonderful families who loves you from the core of thier hearts 💕. Now let's go to sleep. I think it's going to rain.
Nan ( smiles by listening thundering) - u r right! I am not spilling my tears for unwanted people. Let's go.
Sid - Wait! Actually I want to tell something to u?
Nan - ya tell!
Sid ( nervous ) - uhh..... I actually I.... Uhh nevermind, let's go, he was leaving but nandu stops him by holding his hand, he turns around
Nan - sid, Take a deep breath and tell me,
Sid ( took a deep breath) - Tomorrow I want you to come with me to somewhere ,at 7 pm.
Nan - Okk Cool! Let's go downstairs and sleep.
Sid - yaa. They leave together interwining their hands........

Bye bye see you soon,
Shreya shreya 7.