Chapter 4

Next day morning at 4:00 am,
Harshad dropped nandini at murthy mansion.
Nan sees the watchman sleeping, she sneak inside the gate & ran to the door.
At the door, she look here and there, no one is there. She ran with a speed of light to her room, open the door and enters & closes the door. She sat on the bed and heaves a sigh of relief. But 

She failed to notice that someone saw her. That someone is

Is

..
Abhi & navya.

At 8:00 am,
Nan got ready for college & got down the stairs. She was moving towards the door but
Ab - babydoll kha ja rhi ho?
Nan - bhaiyu college ja rahi hu or kha jaungi!
Nav - itni jaldi
Ishi - breakfast kar lo
Nan ( thinks) - aise dikha rhi h ki mre breakfast nhi krne se bohut Prlm hogi. Amma, mujhe late ho rha h
Nan - or navya, Mra college Jldi shuru hota hai. She was leaving but again stopped by

Raman, her father.

Ram - maine tumse kha tha n traditional dresses pehnke college jna?
Nan ( angry but control herself) - but appa this is also traditional dress. Ab traditional mtlb ye toh nhi sirf suits pehnungi! Bye I'm going to be late.
She moves from there.

At the park, a girl is waiting for her friends. She is highly irritated with her father's comment. After sometime, a car comes there. She gets into the car and has a smile on her face.
The car moves away from there.
Div - kya hua Nanz ?
Nan - k kuch nhi.
Pi - we know u better
Nan is silent.
Sid - hum jnte h Bohut kam tym hua hai ek dusre ko jnn ke but u can trust us.
Nan - trust ka bt ni h, I trust u all with my life. She narrated the morning incident & her father's comment on her dress.
Ar - what is wrong with them, apni beti ko aise kaise bol skte h? ( angry)
Nan ( calms arya) - arya shant ho ja ,chl college jate h.
Har - yup. The car zooms off to college.

They all enters the college in thier own attitude & went to the canteen. They all ordered thier foods.
After sometime,
Nan - Chlo clss ke liye late ho jayega
Ar - arey ruk ja
An - abbey bhukkad kitna khayega, ek din balloon jaise phul jyega. They all laughs by hearing ansh , leaving arya.
Ar ( dramatic way) - hey bhagwan! Kaisi gf mili h, apne bf pe has rahi hai  . Zeff glares at him and went from there. Piya & divya goes behind her.

Nan - arya go behind her nhi toh tu gya & laughs and hi fies sid .
Arya glares at them. They stopped laughing but
Starts again laughing.
Har ( controls his laugh ) - tere glares ka hmpe koi asar nhi hone wala hai. Isse Acha jo nanz ne kha vo kr!
Ar - Haslo kamino! Tmlog ka din bhi aayega & leaves. They also left for class.
After completing thier class, they were going home by chit chatting with each other.

Nan went to murthy mansion & straight away went to her room. She opens the door and enters inside.

(note - Nandini locks her room, when she is not there.)

Please vote , comment & follow. Stay safe and see u soon.

Signing off,
Shreya shreya 7.