Chapter 12

Nan ( muttering to herself) - Ohh Shit!
She jogged towards her friends, she bumped into ansh.
An ( startled) - arey kya hua, aise muh q banaya hai?
Sid - bhoot dekh liya kya?
Nan - aisa hi samjho, the M&m ( Malhotra's & Murthy's) are here! We have to move
Har - let's move, hurry up! They all went to their jeep & went from there......

In Piya & Saanvi 's house ( they stay together, piya is orphan & Saanvi 's parents live in Delhi.)

All of them flopped themselves in the sofa.
Ka ( Karan) - uff bach gaye!
Nan - yaa that was close!
Sid ( concerned) - guys! Do you think they notice us?
Sa ( Saanvi) - if they notice us, toh vhi pe Bohut bara jhagra ho jata.
Nan - she is right, don't worry sid! Sid murmur an okay.
Div to har - babe u have promised me that you will tell about ur non existent sister! To nan - u should tell about ur differences with them ( M&m family), if you don't mind!
Nan - I don't mind Divi, to har - u go first.
Har - so where to start,..........! Nan stands up & goes to sit besides Harshad, Div moved aside because she knows he needs nan beside her.
Nan intertwine her fingers with Harshad to let him know that she is here with him. Aliya 's topic is very sore subject for harshad, Their friends were patiently waiting for har to start!.....

Har ( took a deep breath) - Aliya is my sister by blood, when my mum was pregnant, I was very happy, though I don't know it was a boy or a girl but I always wanted a sister... ..When she was born, I was very happy to know that I have a sister. My parents always wanted a daughter to pamper, spoil her with all gifts and girly things etc. But as she grows up, her attitude completely changed, she became a spoilt brat, always wanted the attention. She didn't like that mum dad was showing attention to me and started to become jealous. I thought she will change after sometime. She goes to the park where she made friends and going to the their house. I don't know what she said to them that they always behave rude with me. One day she was playing with them and I was sitting on a nearby bench, after sometime a cute chubby little girl came & started talking with me. She was not interested that she kept on blabbering something. Before going, she told me that she will waiting for me near the pond. She didn't even listen the answer & ran away!. .... U know who was she? They noded no! That was non other than NANDINI.
Div - I don't know what to say!
Nan - There 's more!
Sa / Sid - oh god
Ka - I am hungry?
Pi ( smacks his head) - serious matter mein bhi bhook lagti hai! Unbelievable.
Ka ( fake crying + dramatic) - Oww! It's hurting ,see Saanvi ur friend is beating ur innocent bf?
Pi - what the heck! I literary tap u? Drama queen.
Ka - but it hurts?
Pi - uuuu!..... & there tom and Jerry starts. They are chasing each other in the living room. All of them except the two shakes their head at their behaviour .
Sa ( shouted ) - stop it both of you. Come & sit here. They both stopped their chasing & look over Saanvi who is pointing at the sofa, they both came & sat. Rest of them are simply sitting & watching the show going infront of them.
Sa ( narrow her eyes at them) - now tell me why the hell u r fighting?
Pi ( innocently ) - who told you that we are fighting?
Ka - ya we are not fighting. We are friends. See! They hug each other .
Sid - Saanvi leave them, sit down! U know n they are drama queens
Sa - ya, u r right.
Ka ( fake hurt) - love, u hurt me, & placed his right hand on his heart ♥.
Nan - now I want to know how the hell u got joker as a boy friend. ( teases to Karan) - I think u should change it. & wink to Piya to play along it.
Pi ( play along) - I also think the same, I can find u a new boy & Saanvi understand that they are teasing karan......
Sa - ya I think u both r right! Ansh can you find me a new boy!
Ka - arey tmlog dost ho ya dushman! Meri love life q barbaad kar rahe ho?
They all started laughing by seeing Karan 's face. After sometime he realized that all of them were joking , knew that it was Nanz 's idea
Ka - sweety urf nandini! Wait u..... & started chasing her around the room
Nan ( running) - arey but piu & ansh were also involved. Y r u chasing me only.
Ka - because it was ur idea & throwed a cushion at her. It landed on her face.
Nan ( angry) took a cushion at and throwed at him which landed on his head.
Har pulls nan to his side on the other side Saanvi pulls karan to sit beside her.
Sid - isse pehle or koi drama ho, harshad Pls continue
Har - so......

( piya & Saanvi 's house in media box)

Bye bye stay safe,
With love,
Shreya shreya 7 .