The Gladers and the girls were dragged and forced to kneel. Their necks were scanned. Janson walked around all of them, searching for any particular individuals. "Where are Thomas and Edward?"

Edward was thrown to the ground in front of everyone, his muscles limb. 

"Edward!" Chuck tried to reach him but he was shoved back to his knees by one of the soldiers. 

Janson marched upon Edward. When the boy looked up slowly, he saw a cruel smile with rate teeth. 

"Where's Thomas?" he asked Jerry.

"He wasn't with him," Jerry said bitterly. "There's no sign of him,"

Newt shared a hopeful glance with Minho. He prayed he had made it safely out. 

Janson knelt in front of Edward. "Where is he?"

His answer was Edward spitting into his face. He was disgusted but he didn't show it. Without warning, Jerry from behind grabbed his neck and pulled his gun aiming it at his forehead. A chorus of shocks filled the tense dry air. 

From her position, Mary tried to stand up but she was shoved down. "Jerry! No!"

Jerry didn't answer. "Where is he?"

"I don't know," Edward answered.

"I don't believe you,"

"Even if I did I wouldn't tell you," he wasn't afraid to die. 

"Jerry, this is not what Ava Paige ordered,"

"It's only Thomas we really need. He's the one who got given the name, he's the one who discovered the secret," he clicked his gun. 

Everyone became more scared for Edward. The Gladers and Amelia especially. 

Jerry noticed. He smirked. "I suggest you speak up boys, or he gets it,"

"Leave him alone!" a loud voice shouted from behind.

The whole party turned to see Thomas approaching them, hands up. Newt shook his head in tears. "No,"

Edward who still couldn't move much saw his brother stepping in to save him. "No. Tom. No,"

Thomas was shoved to the ground and forced to kneel with the others. Jerry pulled Edward up and he pushed him to his brother. 

"Ed," Thomas hugged him protectively, then glared at Jerry. "Don't ever touch him again,"

Jerry didn't retort back but he stood with his father.

Thomas received cold glares from both his brother and boyfriend on either side of him.

"Why didn't you run?" snapped Newt. 

"I couldn't leave you guys," he said dryly to the two boys he loved so dearly. "And I'm tired of running,"

"This isn't over yet," Edwards swore. "We'll get out of this again,"

"Silence!" a soldier threatened. 

The main chopper's doors opened and more soldiers came patrolling out. A woman in white marched behind them. Thomas and Edward held their breath. It was her. It was Ava Paige. She walked to Janson. "Is this all them?"

Janson arrogantly nodded.

"Start loading them in," she ordered. 

Janson nodded and immediately he commanded the soldiers to force every single child they captured onto the cargo plane. All the grown-ups and the Right Arm Members would be loaded onto a different plane.