Originally, Chen Xiao Cai wanted to hand over the resort to General Ji but considering that General Ji was always swamped with military affairs, he had to change his plan.

Chen Xiao Cai thought to himself, "This works out well, the soldiers in the patrolling camp are very happy about this. They promised me that they will take great care of all the facilities and not let anyone destroy the resort.'

Chen Xiao Cai had already made a lot of money in Sha County, so he didn't have much expectations for the profits from the Hot Springs Resort. He just didn't want to sell the resort to someone he didn't know considering the time and efforts he had put in the resort.

"We can get ready and leave for Fish Cabin County now," Shen Chi said.

Chen Xiao Cai nodded and said, "Finally! Big Brother mentioned that Lin Ge has been expecting us, they have invented so many new dishes for us to try."

Shen Chi nodded and said, "I'm not surprise, Lin Ge always knows how to live life to the fullest. It seems that Big Brother and Lin Ge are doing great in the Fish Cabin County."

Chen Xiao Cai nodded and said, "Indeed."

Chen Xiao Cai organized a group of guards after everything was settled. He carried a huge sum of money, he figured he better be safe than sorry by hiring a large group of guards, along with the servants and employees who were willing to follow him to Fish Cabin County, the procession went forward with great strength and vigour.

......

After Chen Xiao Cai arrived at the Fish Cabin county, he first went to the county yamen.

There were a lot of people in Chen Xiao Cai's group. They hadn't found a place to live yet, so they had to live in the county yamen temporarily.

Fortunately, Lu Lin didn't have any concubine, he still had several vacant rooms for Xiao Cai and his family.

In this time and space, most wealthy men had two or three concubines.

The previous magistrate of the Fish Cabin county married a young concubine when he was fifty years old, Lu Lin was disgusted. However, it was what it was, people were accustomed to it. And the young girl married the magistrate of her own free will.

"Big Brother, this residence is so much better than Sha County's!" Chen Xiao Cai said to Chen Xiao Mi.

Chen Xiao Mi smiled, "Yeah! Thanks to the previous magistrate, he spent a lot of time and effort decorating this residence."

In comparison, the county yamen in Sha County was a little shabby.

Chen Xiao Cai looked at Chen Xiao Mi expectantly, "I heard that Lin Ge has developed a lot of delicacies."

Chen Xiao Mi nodded and said, "Yes, you will be surprised. We have prepared a reception dinner for you and Chi tonight."

Hearing Chen Xiao Mi's words, Chen Xiao Cai couldn't help but feel more excited.

"Unfortunately, Mai isn't here, can you imagine how happy he is going to be?"

Chen Xiao Mi replied, "I feel the same way, but Ji Yun An must be busy with social engagements since his great result in the exam, I think it will be a while before they can come to Fish Cabin County. The good thing is this county is much closer to the capital city than Sha County."

Lu Lin had prepared a feast for Cai and Chi.

Lu Lin had been studying all kinds of delicacies for a while, he was excited to surprise his brother-in-law with a groaning board.

Chen Xiao Cai and Shen Chi were dazzled by the endless array of dishes.

Chen Xiao Cai had made much money in the past few years, he had eaten a lot of delicacies in various places. He had even been to the capital city and enjoyed the food at the most famous restaurant throughout the country. Chen Xiao Cai was still shocked by the number of delicacies.

"Big Brother, it's so delicious," Chen Xiao Cai said excitedly as he ate the food.

Lu Lin smiled cunningly and said, "Eat, eat, eat quickly. Because soon I will find a residence for you and Chi, then you have to live by yourselves and hire your own chefs."

Chen Xiao Cai smiled, "Don't do this to us, Lin Ge."

Chen Xiao Mi smiled and said, "Don't listen to your Lin Ge's nonsense, he is joking. You and Chi are welcome to stay for as long as you want, no rush to look for a residence. Mai is in the capital city now, I miss you guys all the time, I want you and Chi stay at our place for a long time actually."

Chen Xiao Cai blinked and said slyly, "Thank you, I miss you too, Big Brother. We are not in a rush to move out, I need to try every single dish that Lin Ge has to offer."

Chen Xiao Mi smiled, "There you go, let him cook for us every single day."

Lu Lin made a face, "My pleasure, dear madam.

Chen Xiao Cai glanced at Lu Lin and asked, "Lin Ge, are you the one who has invented these dishes?"

Lu Lin said proudly, "Most of them are invented with my painstaking efforts."

Chen Xiao Mi glanced at Lu Lin and thought to himself, 'Painstaking efforts? Yeah, if you call shopping and foretasting efforts.'

Chen Xiao Cai rolled his eyes and said, "I know you've already opened a restaurant featuring Roasted Whole Lamb, have you considered opening a restaurant featuring seafood?"

Lu Lin nodded and said, "Indeed I have, I've been waiting for you and Chi because I want you to manage the restaurant."

"Don't worry, I won't disappoint you."

"Lin Ge, I heard that you're preparing to build a fleet?" asked Shen Chi.

Lu Lin nodded and said, "Yes. I've recently made a big pilot ship, soon we will have a trial trip with that pilot ship."

Shen Chi asked with interest, "Is that so? Can we go on the ship and enjoy some sea view?"

Lu Lin nodded and said, "Yeah, of course! There is not much entertainment in this place. It seems to be a good way to travel around the sea. Even Mi and I plan to go to the sea and do some fishing even."

Fishing was fun. Lu Lin planned to develop fishing as a hobby.