Yandere Female Shoyo Hinata X Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Third set - Karasuno's win 39-37

Almost everyone in Inarizaki was crying while Karasuno was celebrating.

Inarizaki & Karasuno: Thank you for coming!

The teams then exited the stadium.

(Y/N): *sniff* I'm sorry everyone!

Atsumu: *sniff* it isn't your fault it's mine *sniff*

Ginjima: *sniff* I'm sorry my spikes didn't hit.

All Inarizaki: Kita! We-re sor-

Kita: are you all trying to feel a little relief by apologizing? You felt exhilarated, didn't you? It's not every day we get to have a match like that. Good for you. But it's still pretty frustrating. We did everything we could, and i don't have any regret. In the end, result are just a byproduct. But i wonder what it is...

Kita: "Well? Isn't my team amazing?" I wanted to say that even more.

All Inarizaki: please keep saying it ಥ‿ಥ

Few minutes later they were about to leave when Karasuno were infront of them.

Kita: Congratulations karasuno you better win this nationals for all the girls volleyball team out there.

Daichi: Thank you for the support. We're hoping we'll have fun for the next time we go against you guys.

Atsumu: We won't lose!

Tanaka: We won't either!

While talking to each other you walked away to go to the bathroom. Hinata saw this and followed you. After using the bathroom while on the hallway you bumped into hinata.

(Y/N): Oh I'm sorry i didn't see you there. Hinata right?

Hinata: Y-yeah i just want to say that you so good at blocking.

(Y/N): U-uh T-thank you.

Hinata: I'm not good at this but can we friends :)

(Y/N): Friends? That cool but how about Friends and rival :)

Hinata: :) Sure!

They waved goodbye to each other and regrouped with each other's team.

(Y/N)'s Mind: Hmm maybe i should watch hinata's match tomorrow. Yeah probably should.

Hinata's mind: Oh my god! Oh my god. I talked to him yes we're friends. But Y/N in the future we're gonna be more than friends. We're gonna be lovers :).

The next day Karasuno and Nekoma was the next match and Nekoma was a hard opponent for them. Even Hinata was now focusing. Nekoma took the first set. 22-25.

The second set started and Nekoma took a massive lead 4-10. Karasuno was desperate on getting points. Hinata was about to give up when suddenly. She heard someone shouting. She turned around to see You supporting them.

(Y/N): Oi! Hinata! You better not lose this!

That was the only encourage Hinata needed. After that Hinata became a scoring machine and you Came back to rake the set. They would eventually lose the third set from Nekoma.

(A/N: I know Karasuno defeated Nekoma in the manga but this is AU)

After the match you approached the sad and crying Hinata to Cheer her up. You hugged her and comforted her. After the nationals you guys keep hanging out and One day.

Hinata: Uhm Y/N! I need to say something! I like- No I love you Y/N.

You were shock about this but you had to tell her that you were already dating someone.

(Y/N): I'm grateful that you feel that way for me. But I'm already dating someone I'm sorry i hope we can stay friends though.

Hinata: *sniff* Yeah i should've know your dating someone *sniff* sorry i need some air bye.

You guys waved each other goodbye. You were feeling guilty for rejecting her but that's life you guess. You headed back to your home and went to bed. But you what didn't know was that Hinata followed you to your house.

You were laying on your bed when suddenly you heard a glass shattering. You step outside you room when you saw your backyard glass door was broken. Then suddenly a figure emerged from the shadows. You didn't see who or what it was you just run back to your room in fear.

But then the door to your room burst open and the figure came in. The figure stood there when suddenly a volleyball ball rolled from the shadows towards you.

You picked it up and you saw there was something written in it. It was written in red. It read "Your Mine Y/N" and there was a picture stuck to it. You opened it to see the head of your Girlfriend. You screamed and tried throwing the ball towards the figure. But when you look up the figure wasn't there anymore. Then suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your neck and you blacked out. You last memory was someone was Laughing maniacally.

You then woke up and saw you didn't have clothes and your in a unfamiliar room. Then suddenly a door opened and the same figure came out the door. It was Hinata!

You were shocked and tried screaming but you were muffled by a gag in your mouth. Hinata then walked towards you and whispered.

Hinata: Your Mine Y/N! And I'll discipline you well Darling!

After that Hinata tortured you and raped you until your mind was broken and was submissive.

After that you and Hinata disappeared and never to be seen again.

The end