No need to be awkward

After Ishaan dropped me I opened the main door with the spare keys and entered inside,I kept the cake in the fridge and went upstairs.

After having a warm shower and changing into my night clothes I laid on the bed thinking about the earlier incident at the bakery,how can I be so dumb and stupid to pull his cheeks,It was just the second day that we met and the first day we became friends,Embrassement is such a small word for the Idiotic act I pulled.

"Tsunami,Tsunami"I shouted and got up with a jerk as I saw myself fully drenched with the water and my bestfriend standing proudly with a bucket in his hand grinning at me.

"You idiot"I shouted and threw the pillow square at his face making him scowl while I grinned at him.

"Stop it you two now,Ruchi you go and get ready quickly everyone is waiting for you downstairs for the breakfast and Ruhaan you come with"She said exapareted and dragged Ruhaan down.

I picked my phone to check on it as I really have a bad habit of checking on my phone the first thing after waking up in the morning.

I saw a dm and quickly opened my insta to see it was from Ishaan and a smile formed on my lips reading the message

"I know you are embrassed with what happened at the cafe yesterday but you don't need to it was totally fine as we are friends now so no need to be awkward"

Seriously no one can be awkward or embrassed around him,I changed myself into a simple stripped t-shirts and shorts as I am at home the whole day today.

"Come quickly idiot I am hungry"Ruhaan shouted as soon as I reached the dinning table.

"Coming you Dracula"I shouted back and took a seat beside him.

"Rav what's the flight timing"Eri Bhabhi asked Rav Bhaiya as day after tommorow we are leaving for Ruhaan's engagement.

"It's at 2:00 in the afternoon"Rav Bhaiya replied as all of us nodded at that.

"Ok now stop with your talks and sit I will serve"Vi Bhaiya instructed and served Avu Bhabhi,Anaya and me Aloo Paratha while all the others had their diet food which I absolutely loathe.

Vi and Rav Bhaiya left for God knows those two can't sit at home for an hour no it's just Vi Bhaiya while Rav Bhaiya was dragged by him.

"Ok now that your brother is gone,how come a cake was there in our fridge and how come it was exactly like how Ishan bake"Eri Bhabhi gave me teasing look.

"Aee you went on a date and didn't even inform your bestfriend"Ruhaan said dramatically keeping his hand on his heart.

"It was nothing we just went on a friendly outing"I quickly said.

"Friendly outing right as much as I know you both you both are introvert how come you gell up so nicely in just two meets"She continued her teasing

"Bhabhi"I whined to Avu Bhabhi

"Stop it two of you no one will tease my Ruchi and specially you Ruhaan"She warned and I hugged she is a sweetheart and  did I tell you she is Ruhaan's elder sister.

"Ok ok teasing aside but I am happy that you are socialising"She said as she know I am not a person who socialise much.

"Ruhaan and I are leaving for the shoot"Eri Bhabhi announced,the two of them are working for the brand together so had a shoot which is going to get wrapped up today.

"Anu baby don't trouble Ruchi bua ok"Avu Bhabhi kissed her cheeks and left for the school 

"Bye bye babes I need to leave but remember we have to go for my engagement shopping tommorow"

"Now where are you going"I whined as one by one everyone left leaving me and Anu alone.

"Aakash really have an important case today so I have to be there"She said and I nodded in understanding.

"Wanna play something baby"I asked Anaya

"Yes cricket"She replied nodding her head vigourosly making me chuckle she is really a crickter's daughter

I bought the plastic cricket set from Rav Bhaiya's room and arranged it properly.

"Ready Baby"I asked and she nodded

I rolled the ball to her as swinged the bat,ball hitting the edge while she clapped making me smile.

We played until Anu got bored it.

"Shall we watch a frozen movie"I asked

"Yes"She shouted as both of us settled on the couch.

She slept of halfway through the movie,her head was on my chest,I locked the main door and carried her to my room upstairs.

I laid her down properly on the bed and adjusted the temperature of A.C while I sat on with my laptop to do some homework.

How many brand does Vi Bhaiya endorse,which are they and some other information as I didn't get much time in last two days.

******