The visions

Dj came to the base and was questioning what everyone was doing. I told him about them all being busy and it didn't bother him. "So do you wanna train?" He asked. "Sure." I responded. I don't know how to explain it but every vein in dj's body started popping out, even the ones on his head.

Then he grew about 2 feet taller. I never ACTUALLY knew what dj's powers were, I just knew he had super strength.

Then he started walking towards me and he picked me up and threw me to one of the walls and I was confused because even though the walls in the training area are padded, it still got dented.

Then I made 3 energy balls, and blasted him with them. He shrugged it off like I threw 3 water balloons at him. Then I grabbed him with my telekinesis and he somehow broke out of it? I never knew you could break out of a telekinetic hold. I kept throwing my best stuff at him and he still just shrugged it off.

But then I got to thinking, if he just shrugs everything off physically, let's try to break his mental. So i looked deep into his eyes and mine started glowing, "what are you doing?" He asked

I smirked and kept trying to get into his mind. Then I finally got in, I saw all his memories, fears and thoughts. I took all his fears and made him see the illusion that he was in a dark room with all of them, He was trying to fight them in real life, but got the idea that they aren't fazed by his punches and that they are stronger than him.

"Chancellor, wherever you are." "You won, because I know you're doing this." He said with all that fear in his voice. I took down the illusion and he looked so terrified and pitiful. I stuck my hand out to help him up because he was sitting on the ground. He slapped my hand and started laughing "that was traumatizing you know," he said,still laughing. Then he got up and turned back to normal.

"Wanna go get ice cream?" Dj asked. We walked to the ice cream shop,dj got the peanut butter ice cream, I got the classic strawberry. Then Trey called and said he'd meet us at the ice cream shop.  He was there shortly, got his ice cream, which was the s'mores milkshake by the way. Then we went by Trey's house to sit on the roof but it was getting dark so we settled down inside. Then my eyes started glowing and I started having another vision, "chance, chance what's going on?" Trey asked oddly calmly. It was another vision about the city being destroyed.

"Trey and Dj, so this is my second time seeing that vision of the city being destroyed." I responded. "So let's go to the city." Dj said. "No, I checked when the first vision happened and the city was just fine." "Well then this must be a vision of the future." Trey said. "So we have to stop the problem, by stopping the cause." Dj said. "We have to go to the doer of doom's lair." I responded. We flew over there and snuck in, and fought vex, screech, Toxina and that stretchy guy. I don't know his name… Trey captured Toxina alone,Me and Dj captured screech and vex but the stretchy guy got away. We took them back to our secret base, and put them in the cell.

About 20 to 30 minutes later I got another one of those visions. "Aye Ninja boy, what's goin on with the glowy eyed one?" Toxina asked. "Mind your business." Dj said. "Guys it's the same thing," I said. "Well that stretchy dude is still free, what if he's what your visions are warning you about." Trey responded. Then I started stressing because I was worried about fixing the future. And I didn't even know who was gonna destroy the city anyways. "I'm going home to take a nap, see y'all later." I said.

I took my nap and when I woke up there was a message from the base's security system that Toxina,screech and vex escaped. I told dj and trey but they weren't that bothered, to be honest I wasn't either. I looked outside and there was a tornado coming towards my house. I told my mom,sister and brother and they hopped in the bathtub. I was flabbergasted because in my state there are little to no tornado's. I went outside and as the tornado got closer to my house, it got bigger and stronger. I flew up and saw the inside of the tornado, there were two girls in the middle. I realized that they made the tornado and controlled it.i tried to make the tornado smaller with my telekinesis.

But it didn't work, then trey flew beside me and we made a plan on how to overpower the tornado. "Imma use my pull ability and you use your telekinesis to separate the cold and hot air," Trey said. "And then bye bye, tornado." I responded. So then we did it and it worked! The two girls came up to us, "your related to booker banks eh?" They asked in unison.''Yes?" I responded. "Then you deserve this," one of the girls said as she tried to blast me with some fire. But trey made a shield around me, just before the fire could hit me. I fist bumped trey and then the other girl tried to cryo-blast trey in the face but I redirected it back to her before it could hit him. "What do you want with him!?" Trey exclaimed, "yea, what he said." I yelled.

"Your grandfather humiliated our grand-mother and great-uncle so we wanted to avenge them." The girls said in unison. "So before we beat you and tell everyone, what's your name's?" I asked. "You can call us the icyhot twins when you tell everyone how badly we beat you." They said in unison.

Then as Trey slightly tilted his head and smirked his orbs appeared behind him. "You ready to do this?" Trey said. "Yea, you get the fiery one, I'll get Ms.Frosty over here." I responded. Then both of the girls blasted us, trey retaliated by making a coffin out of orbs.

Sealing the one with fire powers in and he threw the coffin with her in it into the ground and it made a small crater in the ground. She melted the orb coffin looking like a fool.

She blasted Trey with a fire ball and he absorbed the fire into an orb and threw it back at her. The cold one was trying to put me in an ice block, but I just kept breaking out.

She tried to cryo blast me but I countered it with an energy blast, and my energy just melted her ice blast and she got blasted into the side of a tree. Then she and the other one held hands and made another tornado. Me and trey got kinda overwhelmed and my eyes started glowing. Then I grabbed both of them with my telekinesis slammed them into the concrete and I used my powers to make the concrete like quicksand and when they sunk almost until their neck was under I stopped and turned it back regular.after all that though, I passed out.

But I gotta remind you I was about 100 feet in the air. Trey caught me and flew me into my bed. He stayed there until I woke up to tell me about what happened. "Bro you're getting powerful" "I looked it up and what you did with the concrete is Called matter manipulation." Trey said.

"Thanks but I never even knew I could do that." I responded. "Well you should try to do it again." Trey suggested, "maybe later, I'm exhausted." I responded as I dozed off again. When I was sleep I had a dream and it was just the vision I kept having.

And I woke up, I called trey and dj, to talk about the visions. "We should really just let it happen and deal with the aftermath," DJ suggested. "The aftermath is the entire city being destroyed." Trey said. I was so stressed out that I was leaning towards Dj's suggestion. "Everyone meet at the base in ten," Isaiah texted in the team's group chat.

When we all got there everyone asked why I seemed so stressed and on edge,I didn't wanna tell anyone else about my visions because everyone would have a different reaction and there would just be complete chaos.

My eyes were glowing the whole day, trey and dj pulled me into the bathroom. "What is going on, your eyes usually only glow for at most 5 minutes." Trey said. Then I started uphyperventilating and it started storming outside. Then the mirror cracked and I ran out of the base all the way home. Then when I finally got back to my room I had another vision. My mom asked if I wanted to take a ride downtown I said yea but when we got down there

from my peripheral vision I saw all of downtown destroyed again. My eyes started glowing and my mom made a u-turn and we went back to the house. "What's going on with you?!" My mom asked,

"I keep having these visions about the city being destroyed and I don't know how to prevent it." I responded. "Tell your friends that you need a break, and that you're taking a break from being a superhero." My mom said,

"Mom there's so much crime to fight, I can't just take a break." I responded. "I don't wanna hear it, you're going through too much stress." My mom said, I called Trey and told him he's gonna have to lead the team while I'm taking a break.