The start of it all

One day I was sitting in class and there was a substitute teacher there. My class was being loud and acting up while i was trying to do my work, i was finished with my work now and was just sitting at my desk quietly, my friend called me over to chat.we were trying to talk but we couldn't even hear each other because the class was so loud,The Class got louder and louder and I yelled "shut up!" but they still were loud. I took a deep breath in and a deep breath out. Then Trey tapped my shoulder. "Come on, "we need to go to the bathroom," he said.

He looked at my eyes then looked in the mirror. I looked over at the mirror,it cracked. And I started freaking out,the lights started flickering on and off.

Some Kids tried to come in but when I looked towards the door it slammed shut. "Chance calm down."said. I ran to my locker and called my mom "Mom Come get me, It's an emergency." I said quickly. My mom was there in 15 minutes.

I ran out and told my mom to drive, forgetting that I had to wait for my siblings to come out too. A few minutes later my siblings came out of the school and my mom drove off. "So What's going on with you!?" she said."

Mom When I looked in the mirror at school my eyes were glowing and I think I broke the mirror and slammed the door with my mind." I responded. She looked
at me in the rear-view mirror and continued driving.

When we got in the house I threw my backpack on the ground and ran to my room.

I called and we talked about what happened at school. "Bro ask your mom if you can come over," he said. I asked and she said no, but when I tried to walk out of her room she called me back in and told me to sit on her bed. "Ma, I think I have powers now." I said. "You do." she responded. "But how?" I asked. "I dont know." she responded. I sensed guilt when she said that.

A few days later I went to Trey's house and I was showing him my powers. So we got up on the roof chilling and I started wondering if I could fly. So Trey got on the ground to catch me if I fell. And I jumped off, I was falling for a second but then I started flying, I landed back on the ground and I grabbed Trey's arm and we started flying.

"Let me try something out." I said. Trey said alright and then I let go of his arm. "Wait what, but how," he said. We were above the clouds and there was a plane coming towards us and i panicked, and when i stopped focusing on flying,me and trey started falling.

I started flying again but trey was still falling. I almost caught him but I missed until he was only 3 feet off the ground, he started levitating."I didn't know you had powers too, why didn't you tell me." I said. "I just didn't know how." he responded. A few hours later I went home, and it was about time to go to bed, so I got ready for bed.

I had been doing virtual school for 3 weeks and when I got back to the school before my mom dropped me off she said to call her if anything happens.

I said ok and walked into the school.It was Wednesday, and we had art, so I walked into the art room. And Isaiah,Trey and Jeremiah called me to their table. We got our art supplies,and began working.

A few minutes later Trey whispered something about what happened at his house in my ear.That day when I got home from school I did what I normally did. I called a few friends, showered, and watched a little Tv and did chores afterwards. But this time when I was taking out the trash a woman was staring at me on my porch so I ran back in the house, but she kicked the door open. I ran throughout the house, but it wasn't a woman chasing me anymore, it was a demon dog. I forgot all about my powers the whole time I was running.

Then I ran back out the front door and tried to fly away, but it grabbed onto my leg and was biting and scratching me. I was near Trey's house so I got out of the demon dog's grip and flew down to his house. His Mom ran out and saw that I was fighting this thing in the backyard.